New to exante! just ordered my first bumper pack!!

Good luck on your journey nicolaann....xxd:)

:cry:its still not here, checked the tracking and it's been sitting at 'At Delivery Depot' all day and theres no 1 hour slot showing :( how late in the day can they deliver??

Mine came at about 5.30pm x

I hope you get your delivery soon! Good luck with your Exante journey - it's the best diet I've ever done! :scale:

An easier way to ease your self onto it whilst your packs are coming is to eat a low carb diet, scrambled eggs, protein etc. for everyday I fall off the wagon with my shakes, I still make sure I choose chicken, eggs, etc so the next day isn't so rough. Hope they arrive soon!

jess33 said:
An easier way to ease your self onto it whilst your packs are coming is to eat a low carb diet, scrambled eggs, protein etc. for everyday I fall off the wagon with my shakes, I still make sure I choose chicken, eggs, etc so the next day isn't so rough. Hope they arrive soon!

I'm nearly coming to the end of a few weeks on the Cambridge Diet. I really get on with this style of diet, as I don't have to worry about food at all!! However I'm not so keen at having to see the weight councillor each week. So I have decided to try Exante as an alternative. Im going to order one of the bumper packs, and hope I like the flavours! I'm excited to try something a little bit different, and it helps reading these forums for some inspiration :)

They came about an hour ago!! Eek! Day 1 for me as I haven't eaten as I got an email to say they were coming today :)

Just had my first vanilla shake and it was really nice! I sipped it so it lasted longer lol

Bring on the slim me!! :-D

They came about an hour ago!! Eek! Day 1 for me as I haven't eaten as I got an email to say they were coming today :)

Just had my first vanilla shake and it was really nice! I sipped it so it lasted longer lol

Bring on the slim me!! :-D

Eeeek! good luck chick :) xxx

Good luck! How's your first day going so far?

Hi

So far so good! I've been blooming starving but I've been filling up on water in between shakes and I now have a lovely manicure and pedicure as part of my distraction plan :) lol

I also had a glass of coke zero - but I read somewhere this was ok? Any to stop at a glass for me was really good, I'd normally have drank the bottle by now! Lol

I've just had one of the porridges which was really really nice with cinnamon sprinkled over :)

Can't wait till these hunger ease though :)

X

Yup, coke zero has no citric or lactic acid in it so should be fine. I have my porridge with cinnamon too, is lovely isn't it. I can't stand the tomato or chicken soups though so stuck with 12 packs I won't use! The hunger will be better tomorrow, just keep with it, you're doing great.

Back