New to Exante...starting on Friday!

latinainglesa

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Exante, so thought I'd introduce myself as I will be starting a diary.

I've got quite a lot to use, will weigh in properly on Friday morning, but am hovering around 23st at the mo.

My BMI is around 54! I'm 36 years old with 2 lovely kidlets, DD is 5 and DS will be 1 next month, awww :).

I've ordered the starter pack, so that I can try out all the flavours and get the shakey shakey thing. It should arrive tomorrow, but I'm going to wait until Friday to start, as then hubby is off so can help me through the first few days of hell :eek:.

The only other VLCD that I've been on was CD which I did 4 years ago to the day! I started on Good Friday then...so spooky. I lasted for 6 weeks on it, and lost 2 1/2 stone. I'm hoping to be able to stick to this for longer.

Anyway, will write more in my diary, just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to getting to know you all. :family2:

Hello and welcome to the club.......hope your first week flies by!

You'll do it this time :)

I have just placed my order so hoping it will arrive by next Tuesday which is when I plan to start. I have previously done Lighter life and lost 4 stone but have gained 3 back and really don't want to end up back up at 15 stone 10! I have tried Cambridge as an alt to LL (which was way too expensive) but didn't like the woman so this seems like a good alternative. I really hope I can stick with it I have decided to aim for 16 weeks with one Saturday off each month (eating no carbs). I am feeling quite excitied about getting my products through. Do they always have good deals with the 4 week bundles? Otherwise it might be more expensive than Cambridge?

They do always have good offers on. Plus their pack of 50 seems to be equivalent value. Although, saying that, after I ordered, I noticed how much cheaper DietShack is in comparison (think it was £27 or £29 a week, something like that). Since all the packs are the same (containing 1/3 of daily nutrition needs) I think I'll order from there next time.

diet shack looks good, although the bars don't come as part of the 4 week bundle I suppose you could buy them seperate?

Just done the math and that works out at £114.80 (but that is 84 sachets and 28 bars), I think with those products you have 4 a day not just 3. Can you have 4 a day on the exante? I used to do LL and we had 4 a day on that?

It's best not to directly compare LL with Exante, LL is about 400 calories a day, Exante is about 600. On Exante those calories are split approx 200 calories per pack/bar while on LL you're having 4 packs so they're only about 100 calories each and the daily nutrients are split across those. If you're going to substitute other diet packs you may not get the same amount of nutrients etc due to the way they're split. You're only supposed to have 3 packs a day on Exante although you can have an extra one if you're doing particularly strenuous work and need the extra calories. If you feel you need 4 you're probably best off doing Working Solution and having 3 packs and a 200 calorie meal.

Back