New to Exante

happychic

Hi
I'm starting with the Exante diet on Thursday. Hoping to find a diet buddy and lots of motivation along the way. Anyone else starting? ?

zoe_dangermouse said:
Hi I'm starting tomorrow. A diet buddy sounds a great idea :)

That would be great Zoe. I'm also on Facebook if that's easier for you. Let me know what works best. Best of luck for today!!! The first day of the new you!!!

Thanks!! How was your day?? I'm happy to add you on Facebook but to be honest I'm keeping this diet quiet from my friends - as least for now! lol I'm embarrassed as I've tried do many diets and failed after a very short time, I'm not jinxing it this time! I'm feeling positive today but hunger is starting to kick in :(

Hi
My Exante arrived today and I plan to start tomorrow. Not weighed myself yet agh! But know I have at least 5 stone to lose yuk! Would be great to buddy up and see how you are going.

Sounds great!! I weighed myself and have 10 stone to loose not 9 like I thought :( oh well I've started that's the important thing :) good luck for tomorrow

zoe_dangermouse said:
Sounds great!! I weighed myself and have 10 stone to loose not 9 like I thought :( oh well I've started that's the important thing :) good luck for tomorrow

Hiya....well I'm nervous about tomorrow. Hope you are ok!!! I don't really want my friends to know either, just Facebook chat easier than here I think. Takes me ages to find the message I started!!! Let me know how you go tomorrow. I will do the same. I'm having porridge, bar, soup nothing like planning you day around food haha x

clementineplus5 said:
Hi
My Exante arrived today and I plan to start tomorrow. Not weighed myself yet agh! But know I have at least 5 stone to lose yuk! Would be great to buddy up and see how you are going.

That would be great. Hope you do ok tomorrow. Will let you know how I go. Let's keep focused. This is our year!!!!

Hello

Hi
Just registered with minimins hoping to find a diet buddy (or two), starting exante tomorrow (6th Jan). Anyone else on this road??
Lougate

Hi all (hippychic, zoe-d and lougate)

I'm having another go at a start day today, I sabotaged my own start yesterday. Anyway - I've a long way to go (6 stones) so I'll be about these boards for a while to come.

I'm happy to buddy with you guys and motivate along the way too - good luck with your first day :).

Well it's day one...porridge yummy this morning. Bar which was a bit dry for lunch and I'm toying with soup for dinner. How's everyone else doing?

Hi everyone I can't private message yet or see profiles - I haven't sent enough posts!! Lol

Anyway I'm going to be crafty - my number follows in words zero, seven, seven, one, five, six, eight, one, four, three, five.

Feel free to text :)

zoe_dangermouse said:
Hi everyone I can't private message yet or see profiles - I haven't sent enough posts!! Lol

Anyway I'm going to be crafty - my number follows in words zero, seven, seven, one, five, six, eight, one, four, three, five.

Feel free to text :)

That's great...writing it down so I can text!!! Will be great I'm struggling at the moment...my danger time!!!

I'm sticking to shakes. My main trouble is drinking enough water and needing the loo ALL THE TIME!! :) lol 100% no food so far but did have a glass of coke (whoops!)

I have done ok today but must admit I'm pretty hungry. Had half a shake this morning, then soup at lunch and then 2nd half of shake at 5. Still got bar to go - woo woo! Came home from work and the kids had made cakes with their grandma and house smelt of delicious hot cakes - that was quite a test!!

Sounds like there is quite a few of us starting exante today/tomoz which is great! Be really good to keep in touch with you all. Have to say this website is confusing me not as IT savvy as I thought! If anyone wants to use other mediums I would be happy. Hope your first day went well happychic, can't wait to start in the morning (well actually I can but you know what I mean).
Lougate

Back