New to Exante

Hi I'm doing Slimming world but have done LL with total success so it sounds like your diet is similar ?
All I can say is water , water , water & it will get easier , keep busy & you will get that energy rush , I had never looked so well when I did it !
If you have lots to lose I recommend you buy a hot water bottle or a plug in heat pad as you will probably be freezing all the time !! Just think of all the calories your burning as your body tries to warm you up !! The fat is literally melting away !!
Good luck

Hi hun , im doing really good. The shakes are really filling. I'm splitting the soups in two as it felt like bricks in my tummy! How are you doing? Ps not had time to pimp up my profile yet so looking quite bare, bare with me x

clementineplus5 said:
Yes, got lots of energy and feel lots better. Not really missing food at all and keep looking at people eating and think 'why would you want to eat that?'. Keep going day 2/3 were the worst for me but then it got so much better x

Hi clementineplus5 not heard from you for a day or two, how are things? You should be a week in now are you pleased with your weight loss? Hope things are going well. Lou x

clementineplus5 said:
Omg I have lost a stone in a week! Can't believe it! A bit worried it may be too fast!

Wow that is amazing well done, don't panic it will slow down your just getting rid of your water and glycogen stores.

Well done it is a good motivation for me stick to the plan. A stone a week! That was just great.

Hi, hope you don't mind me gate crashing this thread!
Have just ordered my first Exante pack so will be starting this week as soon as it gets here. Just found this site today and can already see it will be a great support.
Lx

ItIsLucy said:
Hi, hope you don't mind me gate crashing this thread!
Have just ordered my first Exante pack so will be starting this week as soon as it gets here. Just found this site today and can already see it will be a great support.
Lx

Good luck Lucy, found this site recently myself and think its amazing. :)

Back