New to Exante

daisiemillie

hi everyone i am new to this site and i am starting exante in the morning just could do with some advice please if anybody has any??
what else can you drink apart from the shakes??
and does it work as i have about 5-6 stone to lose!!!! :(
thankyou!!!!

daisiemillie said:
hi everyone i am new to this site and i am starting exante in the morning just could do with some advice please if anybody has any??
what else can you drink apart from the shakes??
and does it work as i have about 5-6 stone to lose!!!! :(
thankyou!!!!

Hiya Daisiemillie.

Welcome :D
I think there's a sticky somewhere in the main forum with a list of drinks you can have!
Only advice I can give is, drink loads, and come on here when you have weak moments. The ladies (I use the term loosely) on here are amazing support :)
Good luck hun xx

Hi and welcome... i want to lose 7 stone and have lost 12.5 lbs in 2 weeks. So YES it does work.. as for drinks my best advice is water, water and more water... it helps with the hunger pangs of the 1st week.. i have a 1ltr bottle with a sports top which i drink out of all day, and find i drink more this way and also helps keep track of how much ive drunk throughout the day. Good luck tomorrow x

Hello! I have A LOT to lose! just over 10 stone actually :( So far so good!

There are some informative stickies packed full of hints and tips. It can be quite helpful to take a read through some of the diaries too so you can get a bit of an idea of the issues people face and how they have overcome them.

Good luck! This is where your journey begins :)

Hi Daisymillie! It definitely works, I started less than three weeks ago and I've lost 2 stone already! Just take it one temptation at a time, you'll do it!

Exante definitely works, I'm 2 stone down already and I feel great.

My advice is to make sure you drink your water every day, have early nights on the nights you dont feel so great to avoid falling off the wagon, and come on here for support coz we're a lovely lot!

Good luck with your weight loss x

Back