New to exante

suemal

Right not been on here for a while,I did CD a few years ago but then became a tad pregnant and completely let myself go tbh.
My weight has always been a bit haywire since I've had kids but I've keeped up a brave front and pretended to everyone that it doesn't bother me.Recently though it has and I woke up yesterday in a right state.I couldn't get hold of a CDC so came on here and started reading about exante.
After I stopped feeling sorry for myself I ordered a months supply:D,so there you go I'm in it for at least a month,let's see how it goes.
its gonna be a rollercoaster but I'm ready for the ride.;)

Good luck hun x

Hi Suemal......its my first day as well.....and I live in Cumbria.
Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you'll do it.
What have you tried today food wise?
I've only had a bar so far, but my pack didn't arrive until 5pm.
:) x

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your exante journey. It really is great and if you've done CD before you'll be familiar with the fact that you just need to be determined and you'll soon be into the swing of it :D

Hi Suemal......its my first day as well.....and I live in Cumbria.
Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you'll do it.
What have you tried today food wise?
I've only had a bar so far, but my pack didn't arrive until 5pm.
:) x
No my packs don't come till tomorrow so,I'll start Friday morning,can't believe I'm gonna start at a weekend :)

Hi Suemal

Good luck on Friday, you know what to expect , just get your head in the right place and go for it!

K
x

No my packs don't come till tomorrow so,I'll start Friday morning,can't believe I'm gonna start at a weekend :)

Ah ok, sorry, I've had the raisn bar, that was ok, and I'm now debating between soup or shake. I think soup os gonna win x

Good luck :) I'm just about to start on Monday ! my packs are at my house and I'm nt there till then ! I've just been reading and re reading success stories of maintainers who are spurring me on !

Hi Guys so nearly the first day over how do you all feel? I have just had my last soup of the day and have to say impressed with the tastes of them so far but just missing the habit of eating something solid! Please tell me tommorow will be easier! x

It gets much easier and just becomes habit making the meals up. Once you get your first week over and see the scales you will be motivated to keep going. I'm on day 9 now and weighed on yesterday. I lost 11lbs so you will see a big drop in week one. Good luck! X

I've decided to start today as my packs should be here by 11.30 so 1 litre of water down and 2 cups of coffee and I'm laughing (not).
I'm hungry already and its only 9am,which is weird as normally I dont eat till 1pm normally,so I think it's all in my head tbh.Im sure I'll be ok.I might start a diary.

Welcome suemal, good luck on your journey.....just take 1 day at a time, I'm a new starter (day 3) and finding it surprisingly easy so far, honestly thought I would've quit after day 1 but I'm still focused on the end goal, and think that's what's spurring me on....:):)

Back