Total Solution New to Exante

Sammie1984

Hey guys, I am new to Exante I ordered my first week yesterday so hopefully it will come today of not tomorrow... Can someone tell me do we have to take a food break?? As I just want to keep going... Also I used to be on lipotrim but I keep trying to get back on it but it is so boring with no different flavours I just keep failing I was on it for 6weeks and lost 35lbs!!! Does Exante have roughly the same kind of losses?? Any info would be great thank you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm new to Exante too after failing miserably on slimming world! So any info would be greatly appreciated :). And good luck Sammie1984 :) xx

Exante has great losses i lost 12kg in 30 days. As for food breaks im taking a few days off after my 30 days but im sure there is plenty of people that carry on pass their 30 days and stick to the program. I regret taking a break because i felt so full off the simplest food.

Exante have to suggest we take a food break because we are not being monitored like people on other VLCD's (cambridge, lighterlife, lipotrim)
I've done exante before and never took a food break.
Some people find though that after a few weeks that their weight loss stalls and the AAM week shakes their metabolism up and gets the weight loss going again.
I wont be doing an AAM week unless my losses stall.

All VLCD's (anything under 800 cals is considered a vlcd) have the same weight loss of roughly 1 stone a month.

Back