New to exante

ALizzi3

Hello all, I am new to the forum (actually new to forums completely 😬) I have just started a new weightloss journey. I previously lost over 5stone doing calorie counting and intermittent/extended fasting but the Covid hit and I spent almost a year on furlough and gained back 2 1/2 stone. I have really struggled to get into the right mindset to fast so decided to give Exante a go! It's my first time doing meal replacement dieting so it's a bit daunting but a few days in and have lost 4lb so far (although this could be water weight) I would love to hear from anyone else who is starting out on Exante or has experience with it. 😊

Hi Alizzi. Sorry no one answered. We must have missed your post. How is it going?

Hi @ALizzi3 ☺! Im just starting my 4th week of Exante (but kind of doing things my own way😅) i definitely found the first week/10 days the hardest but after that I got more used to less food. These forums are great for support. Also having a diary on here is a good way of journalling.

Well done on your weight loss so far, how are you feeling?

Thank you both for your replies! It's going ok! Holding out til Saturday to weigh. Struggled a bit with just the 3 meal replacements so have dropped one and added a high protein/veggie dinner and that seems to be more manageable! All that liquid was a bit much 🤣

It's good to find what works for you. But I think with Exante the idea is 3 products a day + small meal or 4 products?

Hello all, I am new to the forum (actually new to forums completely 😬) I have just started a new weightloss journey. I previously lost over 5stone doing calorie counting and intermittent/extended fasting but the Covid hit and I spent almost a year on furlough and gained back 2 1/2 stone. I have really struggled to get into the right mindset to fast so decided to give Exante a go! It's my first time doing meal replacement dieting so it's a bit daunting but a few days in and have lost 4lb so far (although this could be water weight) I would love to hear from anyone else who is starting out on Exante or has experience with it. 😊
The forum is really good for just being able to ramble anonymously (which I do!) about the day and also keeps me motivated!
I was on it a good few years back but didn’t really use it everyone on here is really nice and supportive.

Hi @ALizzi3 and hope it’s all going well! There’s a nice chat about exante here

Hope that link works and you find it useful x

Great forum for journaling your thoughts and keeping yourself motivated. I like the challenges I have joined a Christmas one and on an end of summer one. They’re great motivation for mini goals and targets. I was only a pound shy of my last so it’s amazing support.

Back