New to extra easy. Dont think wil work for me

rosierose15

Silver Member
Well I did green and red days but I didn't find it a natural way of living so I have up and went onto calorie counting. I went from ten stone to 9.4 but after 3 weeks of successful cal counting I got so hungry threw in the towel and ate everything in site for 24 hours. Hence the 2 pound gain this week bringing me back up to 9.6

I got weighed at half 5 I have been doing extra easy for last day any way so for dinner I had chicken and bacon stack with hex a cheese with tinned tomatoes onions and slimming world chips and slimming world onion rings. Was very nice and I had an apple and banana straight after. So I think that meals ok.

I am allowed 1 more hi fi bar for my hex b and I've only had 1 syn on BBQ sauce so far so I think I'll have another Hi fi and stick to low syns today.

Hope this week works for me I think I'll enjoy the diet if it works!!!! X

I would love to get to 9st something :'(
Your doing well hun just put this week behind you and start over, I'm sure you'll do well this week x

I know it sounds small but I'm really not

I got a double chin and I'm wobbly all over and this redicilous Sticky outy beer belly looking thing! And I have worse bingo wings than my nan x

Back