New to forum - 6 weeks in on Lipotrim TFR

I started on Friday, this is day 2 and it's hard!! But reading all of your losses really spurs me on.

Hi i am new here, i only started lipotrim on saturday and am hating it. Does it get easier. I want to lose 3 and a half stone. Anyone know how long this would take. I know everyone is different so probably to hard to tell. Hopefully my weigh in on saturday will make me more ambitious but at the minute I am starving.

ive been on it 5 weeks and shifted 30 lbs so not too long!!

Hi everyone
So I got weighed I was 11st 0.3lbs
Aaaarrrrrgggghhh

But I think I'm more determined.

Guys yes it is hard, but just think back to how many years it took us to be where we are now
So we got to be patient and think about it in baby steps.

30lbs in 5 weeks is fantastic

I think I'm 21lbs in 5 weeks and I also wanna lose 3.5 stones.

Onwards a upwards xx

Hiya everyone, I'm new to Lipotrim and the forum. I have just completed day two. Last night I had dreams of food and really stuffing my face. I must say im not starving but I do have to keep reminding myself that I can't just eat that piece of ham I normally get everytime I open the fridge.

I am a single parent with two boys aged 9 & 11 who are constently hungry so I am always preparing food and pinching as I go along.

I love reading your diaries, thankyou

Lizzi

Hi Lizzie

My sis is also a single parent on lipotrim she has 2 girls aged 11 & 6

But I think as I tell her for on yourself for a few months
All your family friends and kids will be happier when your happier.

The great thing about lipotrim results are quite instant and very motivating.

After the first weigh in you'll wish you started it sooner.

Also start cooking healthier for the kids to help you to maintain your weight once the goal has been reached

Xx.

Back