New to forum but not new to LT

SagVTR

Hi All

Signed up today to join what seems like an amazing place & community

Im Sag, 23 from Leicester....and I feel a bit out of place as im Male! :eek:

Hit LT last year and lost 2stone in 4weeks.
Since then i've tried for longer stints twice, but failed after day 4/5 as the hunger just got too much.

Started again yesterday, alot more determined this time, and thought if I sign up I might have more drive reading about others success stories.

I am truly amazed at how long some on here have been on LT and the amazing losses. I thought 4 weeks was a long time, but evidently not!

Sag :)

Hi Sag and welcome to the forum!!!

This is a great place for support, advise and encouragement. I can honestly say that had I not been on here I would never have hit the 3st mark I had in mind for a wedding last weekend.

Everyone here is absolutely fantastic and there are so many stories just proving what an amazing diet this is to be on.

Get yourself a tracker set up (click on mine and it will take you to a page where you can create one) and watching is move on a weekly basis is good.

Keep us posted on how you're getting on and best of luck!!

(Oh - and dont worry about being male......its not your fault!! (only joking!) there are some other guys kicking around on here!!)

Welcome Sag, don't feel out of place being a fella, there are a few around that pop up now and then.

Just make sure that you come on here regularly and you will soon feel right at home.

There is lots of advice and help and support on here so that should strengthen your determination.

Good luck on your LT journey xx

:D

LOL @ 4 weeks being a long time!!

Welcome Sag and best of luck to you on your LT quest for weight loss. I've been on it for aeons as you can see and really struggling with the final stone. Argh! But determined to get there :)

What are you starting at? what's your goal? if you have one yet. Get that tracker set up! :)

There are a few men here, but yo0u're right - it is mostly women. But don't let that put you off, everyone's supportive of everyone else - with a few ass whuppings dispensed when needed ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome, I must admit I used to scour the forums regularly but never got round to signing up!
Reading all the losses you guys acheive is amazing!

I started in 2008 at 105kg, which after 4 weeks dropped to 92kg.
I weighed in at 100kg yesterday and would like to be at 90kg in 4 weeks time.

I am a regular surfer on alot of forums, so i'll be sure to stick around!

welcome hun x
there's at least another 3 fellas here so you wont be over-run with women all the time lol x
good luck x

Hey Sag, welcome to the forum.
See not the only male on here. Don't be scared of all the ladies, I love this forum and its been a great support whilst on my many attempts at lipotrim. Without the support of all the members I wouldn't last a few days on lipotrim but everyone is so helpfull and nice.
Good luck with the weight loss.
Rich

Hi Sag!

Welcome to the forum! This place is such a HUGE support- it will definitely give you the strength to keep going!

Don't feel out of place- there are plenty of guys on here (it's just that us women tend to gas on a bit more!)

x

Hi Sag, Welcome! I am sure that there are a few other guys on here, so you are not alone.
Keep checking this forum, as it is a great help with motivation

Good luck

Clair x

welcome to minis ...i thought i'd do a month i'm still here good luck on your WI

debz x

Sag, welcome and lots of luck on your journey. You have got to want to do this for yourself. If you have stopped before, then you just were not committed enough. We can all make excuses for ourselves. This forum is a great support. When you feel yourself weaken, hop on here and look for help. Stay strong and you will succeed. Los of luck

Welcome to the forum Sag!

You're one of the luckiest men in the world - You're in here surrounded by gorgeous ladies, both inside and out, willing to give support and advice when needed! What else could a man want!

Good luck on your LT journey. Keep strong, stay focused and you'll lose that weight in no time at all.

Looking forward to you posting your first weigh in.

Wow, talk about a warm welcome!
Thanks all :)

Hi guys (yeah right) & girls!

Like a bad penny, I've returned. I said I would stick about, and I never did....more than likely because I managed about 5 days and gave up :(

I'm back to face my demons, with an upcoming holiday to Mexico 6 weeks away. I plan on a 6 week stint up until then, and on return from Holiday another spell until before Christmas.

I feel alot more determined this time round, started this morning and spent ages reading all your success stories. I will stick around this time.....!

I've joined twitter to blab about my progress so feel free to Follow Me!

I hope all of you are really well and succeeding in your weight-loss goals!

Sag :)

Hi Sag, I'm completely new to LT & this forum. I'm on my 3rd day now & completely appreciate how terrible the hunger can get and why people give up. I really hope that I will still be here after the 5th day ;-) The only thing that I can say that helps me is basically not doing much and making my mind occupied. I watched movies the whole weekend and that seemed to have really helped. Also, the knowledge that I literally can not have even the smallest piece of food is very useful. I know that the moment I eat even a tiny bite of apple I'll give up. So just keep telling this to myself. Also, another very important thought for me is that this is not going to last for long. Hopefully only couple of more days & I'll be in ketosis, which should help. And lastly, I kind of accept the hunger. It's there and that's it!

Hope at least one of these suggestions helps you to stick with the diet, if that is what you really want to do :)

All the best.

Back