New to Forum - On Week 4:

Noitulove

Silver Member
This is my first post, so hello everyone! :)

Today is the first day of my fourth week on Lipotrim (pharmacy programme). I was on Lipotrim four years ago for about six months and went from 17 stone to 10 stone. I managed to keep the weight off until I became pregnant. I didn't put any on since giving birth, but I didn't manage to lose any of it either! :) My daughter is almost 16 months old now and I decided I would go on Lipotrim again to finally get rid of the weight. I'm hoping that by my birthday in November I will be back to the weight I want to be. I've got 4st 9.5lb to lose!

Good luck to everyone with their weigh-ins this week! :)

Week 1: -8 lb *into 13st bracket*
Week 2: -5.5lb (-13.5lb)
Week 3: -4.5lb (-1st 4lb) *into 12st bracket* *lost over 1st*

Hey noitulove! Wow you did amazing last time and fair play for keeping it off! Your also doing fab after 4 weeks (now officially my inspiration lol) I'm only on day 6 so your way ahead, I'm 13.6 (well I was 6 days ago haha) and hoping to get to 11st.
Best of luck with the rest of it, keep checking in and let us know how you're getting on ;-)
Sarah

Thank you, Sarah. :) We're roughly the same weight then. I hope your first week is going all right for you and good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow! :)

Last edited:
Hay
What was your start weight if u dont mind me asking. I put on nearly 6 stone while pregnant with my daughter. I started lipotrim today and am hoping to go from 15 st 1lb to 10 stone. Got a long way to go but its so good to see everyones post on hear. X

Hi kerrib,

No, I don't mind. :) My start weight was 14st 1.5lb and I want to get to 9st 6lb (just to get my BMI under 25 and to no longer be classed as overweight - for once). So I must have put on about 4 stone while I was pregnant. Good luck with your first week! :)

Hello and congratulations for being on week 4, im just starting my week 4 and i must say its got a little harder this week, last week i breezed through it all and even managed a some exercise which i enjoyed, i have a long way to go to get to my target, and it feels like im going to be on this forever, im hoping to reach target by christmas but im not so sure i can last that long without any food at all haha. You will get support from this forum, i joined and everyone is great and some are a real inspiration, i come on here when im having a give up day and it keeps me on track :D x

Thanks, vickxchicky. :) Sorry it's taken me a few days to reply to you, I've been pretty ill in the last couple of days (but you could read about that in my other thread - if you want). Yes, I know what you mean about it feeling like forever until it ends. I've planned to be on it for 18 weeks and I've done 4, so almost a quarter of the way through now. It doesn't feel like quite so long for me when I have little mini-goals like that. Well done for exercising! :D I haven't quite got around to that yet. :/

I hope your weigh-in went/goes well for you this week. :)

Back