new to forum

hi everyone im new to lipotrim.im on day 13 and had my first weigh in on monday. i only lost 3 lb maybe i didnt drink enough water.i have managed to drink 4lts a day since monday so hopefully i will see a good weight loss next week.

that could be it, welcom to the forum and good luck for next monday's weigh in! xxx

water seems to be the secret on these diets!

Keep glugging and I'll bet you'll see a nice drop next week. The thing I always say to people as well is stick it out at least a month so you can see your average over a number of weeks. One week can really confuse, whereas an average is more real.

Best of luck to you and welcome to the boards

I'm gatecrashing from Lighterlife hope no one minds lol!

Mags
xxx

hi everyone im new to lipotrim.im on day 13 and had my first weigh in on monday. i only lost 3 lb maybe i didnt drink enough water.i have managed to drink 4lts a day since monday so hopefully i will see a good weight loss next week.

Welcome to the lipotrim forum and of course minimins, feel free to post away, there are fewer Lt`ers than cd`ers, but we all pop into each others threads to offer support.

Yes water is definately the key to these diets, you need to flush all the bad bits away, including the fat. You can take the water how you like it, I have taken to have it boiling....obviously letting it cool first ...lol.
At first I could only drink chilled water, but am now finding I can drink it better at room temperature.
Good luck for this weeks weight loss.

I'm gatecrashing from Lighterlife hope no one minds lol!

Mags
xxx

Hi Mags, gate crash away, we love visitors....lol, as there are less of us lipotrimmers than cd`ers. But we have loud voices so make up for it this way .....lol:D

welcome Mayredrain and good luck on your weight loss journey!

Water is definitely the key to succeeding on these diets.. and I'm sure that your losses will amaze you as time goes by! This site is full of very supportive lovely people, so make use of it and enjoy! :D

Good luck and take care x

You will be fine hun , keep glugging the water , although i think losses get less some weeks but water is the key , and you have lost so thats good !!!!

How ru feeling today ???

Hope your having a good day x

Hi Mayredain

Welcome to the forum.... keep drinking water.I'm getting through gallons!!lol I have cold still water in the day and sparkling in the evening...lol

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Hello all,

Just wondering, how can I join a lipotrim diet? or do you buy your food from the lipotrim.demon.co.uk website? I have 21 pounds to lose (though losing 9 would get me into a bmi of 25) so am I suitable to make this diet?

Many thanks!

If you go to the lipotrim website you will be able to find your nearest supplier, if not call the freephone number and they will help you find one.

Welcome..you will love this site!!

Back