New to here but not to weight loss!

Gobnhalf

Hello there!

I've been fat for most of my life unfortunately due to all sorts of emotional and habitual reasons. I used to believe I was genetically fat, it's not true at all.
It's been a constant struggle since childhood when I was put on a diet at the age of 8 as my school thought my shyness was due to being fat.

It was when I weighed in at 25 stone 8lbs (164 Kilos or 358 lbs) that I knew I had to change. :cry:

I have lost just over 5 stone on my own over the last 4 years. I would like to speed things up a bit and lose a lot more for my wedding in September. :)

I'd appreciate any helpful hints and tips on keeping the motivation going.

Helen

Hello there!

I've been fat for most of my life unfortunately due to all sorts of emotional and habitual reasons. I used to believe I was genetically fat, it's not true at all.
It's been a constant struggle since childhood when I was put on a diet at the age of 8 as my school thought my shyness was due to being fat.

It was when I weighed in at 25 stone 8lbs (164 Kilos or 358 lbs) that I knew I had to change. :cry:

I have lost just over 5 stone on my own over the last 4 years. I would like to speed things up a bit and lose a lot more for my wedding in September. :)

I'd appreciate any helpful hints and tips on keeping the motivation going.

Helen

hey Helen (GobnHalf - love it !!!) - WELCOME to minimins....

Well done on your loss so far - AWESOME

sounds like you are well determined te reach your goal.....

look forward to getting to know you and sharing your successes along the way :)

Debz xx

:welcome: to minimins. congrats on the weight loss so far :) there is lots and lots of information on here about different diets so have a good look around. If you need any help just shout :) x

Back