new to juddd-ering

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by harriet2, 21 September 2009 Social URL.

1. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    hi everyone

after reading all your posts over the past week and being impressed at how you all find it i bit the bullet and ordered myself a copy of the book. as soon as i receive it ill be joining you all

all the best

h xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    in fact, ive decided to start tomorrow and use the website and hopefully you guys with anything i dont understand...if you dont mind?
    hx

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Course we don't mind - the more the merrier..

I got my book on Saturday morning, but to honest I have been pigging all weekend so haven't even opened it, but that will be changing tonight !!!

Good luck on your JUDDD journey..

T
    x

5. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    thanks madferret :)

ok heres first question
    i used the calculator and it says my up day limit is 3202 c and the down day of 640 c at 20% so is the down day limit of 640 c after the inital two weeks of 500 cals yes?

sorry to sound stupid lol

h x

oh and you have to drink 2-3 ltrs of water day, is that correct?

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I used the calculator as well, but I have just stuck to the 500 cals on a DD and I don't count on my UDs, as long as I don't go above the 2300 that the calculator said...
    Not many of here are going by the calc figures, just sticking to the DDs maximum..

I think someone said recently that you are more likely to see a gain, not from overeating on your UDs, but on your DDs !! who would have thought it..

Hope that helps

T
    x

7. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Welcome to juddding Harriet, nice to have you with us :) Yes of course we don't mind questions, we'll help where we can. Great thing with this juddd board is we're all pretty new to it so all getting stuck in together which is fab :D Yes I think the calculator is meant as a guide. Most people on here have been sticking to 500 cals on dds for the first two weeks at least, I'm just starting my third week on 500 cals as don't want to increase it just yet and don't have the need to. Up days I tend to stick to around 2000-2200. I do count my up days, but most people on here don't, but I've been used to counting for so long it's just second nature to me now and I want to make sure I keep on track lol!

Good luck with it hun, I'll add you to out lists! x

8. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi and welcome Harriet to our little tribe x

9. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hey Harriet, I'm also starting tomorrow so you're not alone, the girls on here are fab if you have questions, good luck on you're 1st day x

10. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hi Harriet, welcome to the JUDDD gang. I'm also new day 3 for me today. Good luck with today.

11. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    thanks everyone, you all sound so lovely! starting today even though my books not arrived but i think its fairly self explanatory isnt it , how this works?!

a little history about my dieting ... my first successful diet was the fibre diet where i lost 2 1/2 stone in 4 months when i was 18, second time i went on a diet was with SW where i did lose weight be got disillusioned by how slow it all was and how rubbish the person who was running it was! in the meantime had two babies and gained weight. over the next few years yo yo dieted but stayed really around 14stone ish.
    last year i tried lt and lost 70 lbs but unfortunately 30 odd lbs of that has gradually crept back on and last week i stuck to 3 days of exante lol
    JUDDD sounds ideal and really to good to be true so im doing with with a mixture of trepidation and excitement, if that makes sense!

sorry to go on just thought id bore you all silly with my dieting history

h xx

12. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Hi Harriet good luck on your Juddd journey.. take a look at my diary entry for today, I've written what's happened to me on the first week :) good luck x

13. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    thanks sarah lou, i will :)

h xx

14. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Trepidation and excitement, yes I know that feeling that's what I've been like since being on juddd, especially on weigh in days lol! But I'm loving it so far and sure you will too.

No prob going on, I'm always interested in people's diet history and stories etc. Plus I ramble on probably more than anybody else, hahahaha!

Good luck hun, keep us posted about how you get on x

15. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Harriet, welcome to JUDDD. I did a week last week but have switched for time being. It was good though and it seems to change your attitude to food. So good luck with it.

Sarah lou, well done on the loss, fab! And so very much easier than CD!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.