New to JUDDD

hellym1971

:)Hi All,

So I am starting JUDDD. I heard about this some time ago when I was a Cambridge Diet Consultant. One of my clients showed me an article and I thought - this sounds good. Since then, I have stopped being a Consultant and although I am still a firm advocate of Cambridge - it never has worked for me as well as the first time I did it many moons ago. Plus, now I have to pay for it myself, even at mates rates, I cannot afford it.

One of my closest friends saw a program on Horizon and told me all about it and of course, it rang a bell from the article.

I just don't want to keep failing - my weight loss journey started with Lighter Life in 2005 and I now weigh more than I did then. I just cannot go on like this, so I am determined that this has to be it.........

I have been reading threads and feel so motivated but would appreciate any advice anyone can give me.

Look forward to hearing from all you JUDDD followers.

Helen

Hi Helen,

welcome in, good luck :)

Hi Everyone :)

I am going to start JUDDD too, I actually was supposed to start last week and did one DD but then had like 3 UD's in a row! Whoopsie. However I am determined to follow this plan as I think it is the best one for me - but I would just like some advice - should I do 4 DD and 3 UD or vice versa? Thanks :) xxx

Mrswilson - don't rush it!

You could start with just 2DDs and add another if your life allows. Or you could leap in! I think the JUDDD is as varied as the people who do it. It is extremely flexible.

I do 2DDs, 1 Medium and 4 Ups. I plan to lose about 1 - 2 lbs per week over the next 18months, 2 years and then to use DDs to maintain. I am not rushing it as this is the first diet I have really tried and it will be the last :)

Lots of other people do it very differently. You just have to find the way that suits you best.

Good luck!

I have indeed - it is around 480 which isn't far off a cambridge sole source day. I am very happy to have that if I know it is only for one day at a time.

Thanks for posting. I am starting tomorrow with an Up Day. I will be brave and weigh in the morning. And by posting on here, I have admitted it.

Wish me luck and good luck mrswilson too.
xx

Last edited:
Welcome Helen, I do alternative days and I started on a down day so its DD, UD, DD, UD etc... so every week is different. I know most people have Mon, Weds & Fri as down days and the others as ups and still lose weight :) xxx

Back