New to lipotrim 3rd day

foreverhope

Hey its now my 3rd and I have so much to loose does anyone have any tips on keeping you motivated?? I am drinking between 6 and 7pints of water a day... thanks

Welcome to the delights of Lipotrim, just take it a day at a time & you'll do great!

Yes it does get easier, and welcome to the forum.

I'm actually on day 3 as well - although I have done it before (four years ago - lost 3 1/2 stone in as many months then stopped to go on holiday) - so in effect am back to square one:rolleyes:

No-one to blame but me - never mind

Welcome to the Forum....you will love it here! Its a great place to get motivation! The first couple of days are the worst and then you should be fine....

Thanks everyone! I am now on the 4th have my weigh in on thursday! Not sure How I feel about it yet! I find that the evenings are the hardest I tend to get the real diet blues! Cheers Hope

I agree with you about the evenings but a hot bath and an early night help to get through those tough times. Have you got a good book to help take your mind off it?

Welcome, come in, take a seat and bring your black coffee with you :).
The thing that keeps me going in weigh day! Its a fab feeling when you have struggled a lil all week, then you jump on the scales and a few more pounds have gone. That keeps me going for another week!:D

Rachel: I'm happy with my life hun...Fab new hubby (mmmmmmm), 2 Fab Kids and I'm losing weight, What else does a women want lol:D

That sounds just like me except I havent managed to get him down the aisle yet but we have two lovely kids and I have lost some weight with hope of losing a good bit more. We have alot to be thankful for you know.

here here girls.....its all good really!!

And I will be even happier when I'm in the 9 stone gang and I fit into a lush off white coat that I have my eye on;)

Back