New to lipotrim !

Well done for resisting temptation !!

Today's gone pretty good, not been hungry at all.

Did feel alittle clammy tho. I think it was the detox. But I soon fixed that by sitting in a steam room for 30min, thought if I was gonna sweat by gosh I was gonna sweat it out. Lol. Then I swam for 30 min. I usually swim longer ( just over and hour) and do a mile but it was cut short my aqua aerobics. But I wasn't gonna let that stop me so I joined in lol. Bit embarrassing tho. I was the youngest by like 20 years and I could bits of me wobbling in the water as I did the actions which wasn't very nice.

But more attempts = less wobbly bits right! Lol. Plus the ladies were really nice and mothered me so I think I'll go again.

Tomorrows gonna b tough. Doing 8-8... Which means being sat by the snack machine again. Gonna take a book tho so hopefully that will keep me busy and distracted from food.

My tummy rumbles sometimes. I like it tho. I dnt think of it as saying "feed me", but as a purring saying "thanx for taking all that crap out of me" lol. When it growls it psychological feels like it's wring if that makes sense !

Keep up the good work ! We can do it hehe x

Ps the bad breath thing been worrying me and coz we cnt hav mints I've decided I'm gonna bad a little travel tooth brush and paste so I can keep in my bag. Hehe.

Good habits, smaller tummys, fitter and White shiny teeth by the end of all this !

Well done for resisting temptation !!

Today's gone pretty good, not been hungry at all.

Did feel alittle clammy tho. I think it was the detox. But I soon fixed that by sitting in a steam room for 30min, thought if I was gonna sweat by gosh I was gonna sweat it out. Lol. Then I swam for 30 min. I usually swim longer ( just over and hour) and do a mile but it was cut short my aqua aerobics. But I wasn't gonna let that stop me so I joined in lol. Bit embarrassing tho. I was the youngest by like 20 years and I could bits of me wobbling in the water as I did the actions which wasn't very nice.

But more attempts = less wobbly bits right! Lol. Plus the ladies were really nice and mothered me so I think I'll go again.

Tomorrows gonna b tough. Doing 8-8... Which means being sat by the snack machine again. Gonna take a book tho so hopefully that will keep me busy and distracted from food.

My tummy rumbles sometimes. I like it tho. I dnt think of it as saying "feed me", but as a purring saying "thanx for taking all that crap out of me" lol. When it growls it psychological feels like it's wring if that makes sense !

Keep up the good work ! We can do it hehe x

well done you on the swimming and aqua aerobics...its nice to feel the youngest sometimes lol and yes your absolutely right about more exercise equals less wobbly movement..im planning to get running again as soon as ive dropped enough to make it comfortable again. im currently walking our dog heidi (a boxer) a fair bit a couple times a day so its a start.

i like the bit you say about your tummy..i must remember that next time!

i feel for you re the working...still just think your out of harms way, earning money and cant get at food (ignore that damn snack machine)..use it as a positive it guess :)

im at work til 4 today then i have to take my youngest to town to buy some new undies as shes going to her prom tomorrow ...her dress is absolutely amazing and she looks wonderful in it but then i supposed im biased! shes also a size 8 and takes after her dad who is still as trim as he was when i first met him..the sod lololol

i think im in ketosis today too as my breath is nasty...ive got a tiny bottle of listerine i take around me plus some of those breath strips..they help a bit.

keep going ...

h xxxx

Hi all

I too am back on it today :) I have done it before only for about 8 weeks but lost 2 stone. Can anyone help wiht how to use the site? i seem to write messages and can never mind them again. I really need support and this this site is perfect for that.

Here's to a slimmer new us!
Caz :flirt2:

welcome :) re your questions. ok, one way to find out where you have previously posted is you will see a grey tick beside some posts..that means you posted there. also, under User Cp in the top lefthand corner, there is a section there which will list everything youve posted on too..

oh and support is here in the bucketload ..consider yourself supported :)

ill be around for the forseeable future so any queries or whatever, ask away!

h xx

yeah good thanks. it all goes ok until about 5.30 when im home from work etc and have to make dinner for everyone..its not easy :( other than that though ok. its just battling with those damn voices in my head saying, just have a little something, it wont hurt lol

h x how was work and hows your lt day been?

Work was good but long, but I had fun.

Came home and my good mood ended.
Got stressed out and upset and angry = missed my third shake :(

Ps I avoided the snack machine in wrk lol

Work was good but long, but I had fun.

Came home and my good mood ended.
Got stressed out and upset and angry = missed my third shake :(

Ps I avoided the snack machine in wrk lol

sorry to hear your stressed :( would it help to go shout at something

can you not have your shake in bed as supper or something..you should have it really cause of the calorie intake as well as the stuff it contains..only a suggestion obviously

and well done on avoiding the snack machine..b. things!

h x

Hey Becca / Harriet, I found you (yey)!
Thanks for the advice Harriet, i found my posts as you said under the user cp, so thanks for that. I wanted to create one of those ticker things too that tracks the weight loss, somehow having a visual tool, helps the mind when you see it there in black and white. Also a profile pic would be good too, can you help?

Forgive me if you have already said, but when did you both start the plan? I started again on Tuesday as i figured that Monday's were just a chiche! I am feeling very motivated and determined this time! Im certainly up for motivating one another.

Hope your evening is better today becca.

All the best ladies, hope to post again soon now I have found out how!

Caz
xx

k..the ticker you get by just clicking someone elses and it links you to the website and you fill it out for your info.

profile pic...um cant remember offhand..just go to the shoutbox which opens when you log on and ask in there..pierce should be able to help :)

i started on saturday so will be interested to see how ive done :) nerve wracking..its like being at school waiting for exam results lol

good on you for coming back...same here as i think i said..at least with lt you know it works and quickly!

h x

Yep much better day today!

Day 5 = done.

How hav you both done today ?

I know I'm sooooo excited/nervous for my first weigh in on Saturday ! I think it's gonna b ok tho (I hope). Some jeans I bought two weeks ago were almost fallin off me in wrk today lol.

Think im gonna go swimming again tomorrow if I get time in the morning. Work had just been crazy ! Done almost my usually months hours in a week lol.

Gutted to be missin all this nice weather !

Hav you both done anything in the nice weather.

Ps Harriet how was ur daughters prom ? I've never had a prom or a ball. Mayb when I graduate hehe. Be nice and slim by then ( again I hope ) lol.

Can't wait for my holiday !

Any plans for the summer?

Yep much better day today!

Day 5 = done.

How hav you both done today ?

I know I'm sooooo excited/nervous for my first weigh in on Saturday ! I think it's gonna b ok tho (I hope). Some jeans I bought two weeks ago were almost fallin off me in wrk today lol.

Think im gonna go swimming again tomorrow if I get time in the morning. Work had just been crazy ! Done almost my usually months hours in a week lol.

Gutted to be missin all this nice weather !

Hav you both done anything in the nice weather.

Ps Harriet how was ur daughters prom ? I've never had a prom or a ball. Mayb when I graduate hehe. Be nice and slim by then ( again I hope ) lol.

Can't wait for my holiday !

Any plans for the summer?

yesterday was ok. i took a sneaky peak at the scales and it says ive lost 12lbs so far?!

my daughers prom went really well. she looked absolutely amazing in her emerald green extremely slim fitting dress. on her head she had a silver and shiny stone tiara with a black clutch bag and black high heels....i cried! (and thanks for asking) x

re the weather thing..well were supposed to be doing a carboot sale on sunday weather permitting to get rid of all my daughers(both) stuff they dont want so that will be interesting lol

and well done on the jeans..as they say, onwards and downwards :)

h x

Wow !

Ur both doing sooooo well!

I'm excited/nervous for the first weigh in tomorrow.

I felt the cracks today. Reallllllllly missed food !

But I shall stay strong and ready to complete week one tomorrow !

:)

I dnt hav a proper scales. I got the wii fit but I dnt knw if I trust it so waiting until tomorrow. Hehe.

I've been good all week.

Just tonight for some reason been hard. Missing the urge to chew if that makes sense.

I hav discovered a bad effect of lipotrim for me. It's abit off topic so I hope people don't mind. I've been on the pill 8months now and I dnt have periods wit it. Which is great for me. The main reason I'm on it and they r awful and so painful. But I think the detox of lipotrim has brought mother nature back !
It sucks !

Has anyone else had a similar problem or any advice??

Thanx caz. I'll ask tomorrow. I been good up until now. I think it was coz I got bored lol.

Hi Amylouise !

I been getting on really good. Had cravings the first night and tonight (day 7) but really good besides that. How r u doing ?

I think it was all the food adheres on tv that got to me. Haven't really watched tv all week as I've been too busy. Damn the pizza hut, kfc and mac d adverts that seem to be on every channel so u cnt escape them lol.

First weigh in in the morning ! So excited !

Aw tell me about it! its a nightmare watching the adverts!
I had my first weigh in and lost 12lb in my first week!
I also had a sneaky weigh in before, and i've lost another 3lb in a day! 1st 1lb in 8 days, I can hardly believe it! x

Had my first weigh in !!

Drum roll please.....

Lost....

11lb !!!! So happy !!

How's everyone else done today ?

Back