New to lipotrim !

I did ask for the coconut flapjack but the pharmacy gav me the peanut one, after I told them I hate peanut butter so I'll go bk and swap it in the week. I just want something to chew ! Lol.

I've been having the coconut flapjacks (not that they resemble flapjacks in any way) but my pharmacy only had 5 this week so I had 2 peanut. I too hate peanut butter but really liked the peanut flapjacks, they've got big chunks of peanut in them (surprise surprise) but it makes them far more moist than the coconut ones. Not a thing like peanut butter either!

Hi to you all - thanks for the welcome Munch - we have a lot in common. We are both the same height and both live in Bucks! And have a simiar amount of wight to loose. Never done a diet like this before - and I think I must have done them all. The brilliant thing about LPT though is that it takes all the guess work out of dieting. So fed up with weighing - counting etc. Just mix up shakes/soups and away. I've tried sure slim in the last year and although I did loose a stone it was so so slow and in the end my weight loss just ground to a halt. 3 weeks being good and nothing to show for it. Just couldnt carry on. Finished in March and been miserable since then. Then miracles!! found out about LPT and started 25/6 - just couldnt believe I lost 8lbs week 1. Week 2 weigh in tomorrow - yours too so we'll catch up on here tomorrow night. Good luck x

Morning all.
Caz you are so tough on yourself . We are literally trying to break habits of a lifetime here, how is that gonna be easy? It's another day, decide to be nice to yourself today! Claire Louise I was so close to having a drink last night, only that my mum and father in law finished every last drop in the house saved me!
Also both get up stupid early Lch! Have done tfr once before 3 years ago, but started gaining the second I stopped losing. Also did ww at start of year, lost 10 lbs in about 8 weeks, got fed up with it being so slow, gave up and gained 14! I seem to be able to stick to this diet where I struggle so much with others. Where abouts do you live?
Good luck for tomorrow if,we don't catch up before.x

I'm just not weighing myself til tuesday but I'm not looking as a failure just occupational hazzard called living you gotta have a life too.

Hi to all - 2nd weigh in today - lost 4lbs. Was ok a little dissapointed but probably havent drunk enough water to be fair. Still have lost 12lbs in two weeks which earlier in the year took me 2 1/2 months!! So cant complain. Munch I live near Iver Heath - what about you? And how was your weigh in today? Hope good - I'm following behind you now! Hope everyone else had a good 100% day 2day. Off to bed now very tired x

Hi LCH
That's a great loss, every pound off is worth celebrating! Lost 4lbs yesterday, that's 20.5 in 4 weeks. Not nearlly as much as some others but I guess we're all different and I am looking and feeling so much better. Also working out 4 days a week so I reckon I've gained at least a pound of muscle by now!
I'm in Milton Keynes. Currently on maternity leave with my 6 month old son, going back to work in September so need to fit into some office clothes!
How are you doing Caz?

Hi Munch, you are so right! Thank you for that - puts it into perspective. Ah you have a little one - my little ones not little anymore - eldest 25 youngest 22 and currently travelling the word after finishing his degree last year. Also have two step sons - 19 and 18 so have hands full - boys!!! So you have a goal - September - how good will it feel to go back feeling lovely and slim x I'am going away to Los Angeles at end of October for friends wedding - Husband is best man and it's a real posh do - cant wait we'll be there for two weeks and I know I'll be on beach so must must do this!! I got re-married in 2007 and was in size 10-12 at my goal weight. Soooo want to be back there for going away which is brilliant motivation. I always do best when I have something to focus on. Hope you having a good day Louise x

Holiday sounds fab and you will be feeling amazing! Definately helps to have a goal in mind I reckon.
My oldest is 10, dreading having a teenage boy, tell me it's not as bad as I'm imagining.
Struggling a bit this week. Hubby is working away all week so have a lot of time by myself during the day with the baby and evenings too. Times I would have been raiding the "treat cupboard". Been out walking with baby during the days but obviously I can't go anywhere in the evenings. Lots of baths & early nights methinks!
Still, 100% for 30 days now!
Karen

Hi guys ...

Just wanted to say hello as I've just started Lipotrim for the first time yesterday and thought this support group / forum was a good idea.

I feel awful 'cause I've been reading your thread so thought I should say so and 'thank you' all for the support and ideas you share.

I hope to do as well as you all and wish you well...

My first weigh in day will be next Wednesday.

hey ted e ber,welcome n good luk with ur journey ;)

I've been looking online for weight loss programmes and came across your forum.
I have read every post and think it's brilliant tat you all support each other.
So impressed with all your weight loss that I will be ringing my chemist first thing to get started as soon as possible and will be back here to share with you.
Thanks for giving me motivation to shift my (fat) backside to do something about it. :)

Holiday sounds fab and you will be feeling amazing! Definately helps to have a goal in mind I reckon.
My oldest is 10, dreading having a teenage boy, tell me it's not as bad as I'm imagining.
Struggling a bit this week. Hubby is working away all week so have a lot of time by myself during the day with the baby and evenings too. Times I would have been raiding the "treat cupboard". Been out walking with baby during the days but obviously I can't go anywhere in the evenings. Lots of baths & early nights methinks!
Still, 100% for 30 days now!
Karen
I think you're amazing - 30 days is brilliant. And also think you are doing exactly the right thing by trying to go out and keep away from the TREATS!! So easy to say - so difficult to do!! I think that the thing that keeps me going is the brilliant weight loss - my monday weigh in's just keep my on the straight and narrow - that and the thought of a slinky dress in October!! As far as teenagers go from talking to my friends with daughters, boys seem easier than girls. At least our wardrobes dont get raided and tights dont go missing or tweezers disappearing etc etc. Hope you've had a good day - and lets look forward to Monday. Love Lou x

I've been looking online for weight loss programmes and came across your forum.
I have read every post and think it's brilliant tat you all support each other.
So impressed with all your weight loss that I will be ringing my chemist first thing to get started as soon as possible and will be back here to share with you.
Thanks for giving me motivation to shift my (fat) backside to do something about it. :)
Hi there - glad you've found us - the forum is brilliant and so is the DIET!! Not for the faint hearted but if you stick to it and are 100% on it it really works. The first week is tough I cant deny but the weighs so make up for it. Have lost 12lbs in 2 weeks which took me 3 and half months to loose earlier this year. When my weight loss slowed to nothing for 3 weeks on the trot I gave up and put the weight back on - stupid! I know but I was so fed up. The results with Lipotrim are amazing - 2 stone to go and counting!!

Hi Caz
I'm good ta. Feeling really positive about the diet.
Glad to hear you're back on track, if you're head's in the right place that's the battle won.
Good luck for the weekend, stay strong!
x

Well I have my first appointment at 2.30pm this afternoon and have no idea why I am so nervous? lol
I know you've probably been asked lot's of times but how much is Lipotrim? I am only trying it because of what I have read on this thread, although it did take me the best part of 15 minutes to find you all again :S

Hi Sezy,

I'm not sure if you are in Ireland of UK ... But for me it's EUR63 weekly.

was more the 1st week EUR99 in all as I had to buy the shaker, breath fresh strip and fiber clear ... Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi SezyB...

I think it's £34 [or maybe £36.00] per week. Sorry to be so vague but I only started on Wednesday. Yes, I know what I paid £42.?? but this included a shaker bottle and the breath strips they suggest.

There is nothing to be worried about - I know it's easy to say because we [well I certainly] felt the same - with me I think I was just soo embarrassed but manager and staff were OK.

Take a deep breath and breath...

Good luck with your visit and weight loss journey.

[PS if you want to know the threads you have posted on go to 'User CP' at top of screen - although I'm new at all this so there may be an easier way!]

Hi to all - just wanted to wish you all oldies and newbies a very good 100% weekend - hope you all feel great on Monday morning - looking forward to my third weigh in on Monday. We can do this!!

Back