New to Lipotrim!

Minotaurus

I'm pretty sure I put my last post in the wrong place so I will repost it here. I apologise in advance if I'm going about it the wrong way.

Hey there. I'm brand new to lipitrim and new to this forum.

I have a few questions about the whole thing though that I feel weren't answered by the dvd etc.

I know black coffee is ok, but is espresso ok? The crema that a shot of espresso has is very creamy and sweet. I know it just forms due to the process of the steam and the fine grind, but I want to be 100% sure about everything. I'm very OCD, moderate Aspergers, so forgive my questions I need to triple check everything. I've even stopped biting my nails as I'm afraid it will reset ketosis. The beans I'm using for my espresso are roasted from green with no additives and I grind them myself and make the espresso myself, so I know it's just coffee and steam. So is it ok to have my usual black plain espresso twice a day?

Something else I'm windering. I had 4mm lobe piercings last week and I'm wondering if lipotrim/ketosis will affect the healing process?

And finally (for this post) can I exercise while on Lipotrim? I have a recumbant exercise bike that I love and I want to make sure it's safe to use. I'm only on day one, so I will definitely avoid the bike until I hit ketosis. Will it be safe after ketosis kicks in?

Thank you.

Hi there and welcome to Lipotrim.I'm only guessing but I should think the espresso would be fine and with regards to exercise,it is usually advised to keep exercise to a minimum in the first week while your body gets used to the diet but do whatever you feel best.Good luck xxx

Thank you. Going to go down and make an espresso now, been holding off for a second opinion.

I know it's only day one but I'm feeling pretty decent. It helps that my girlfriend started today too and we can support each other. Would have been terrible if I'd have to have looked at her food during the course.

Basically as long as it has no sugar or cream or anything other than coffee then it's fine. Healing is not affected in any way as a result of the diet - If you have a medical condition that might give you cause for concern then check with your Doctor. Exercise is fine but as you get further in to the diet it does get harder!

welcome to lipotrim =D I had my hands pierced in 8 places while on this diet, and they have healed perfectly so I don't think it will affect the healing of your piercings =D bet they look fab! I tried stretching my ear before but backed out =P xxx

Back