new to lipotrim

daisy may

hey everyone, am starting lipotrim today and am finding it a bit nerve racking, as its so close to christmas and all...
am 13'9 and am hoping to get to 11 stone. i know we only have a few weeks to christmas but what is the average weight loss in the first few weeks and a month?
any advice would be greatly appreciated as i feel like crap just now and have a wardrobe full of gorgeous clothes i would love to fit into. i turn 30 next year and feel as though i have wasted my 20's worrying about my weight. sorry to go on.

You can expect to lose around a stone a month, I also did lipotrim over christmas last year, though had to warn ex`s family I would not be eating or drinking.

Plenty of water is the key to this diet and of course avoiding temptation of picking.

Good luck.....as to how much you will lose, everyone is different and it depends how much you have to lose too.
I was very lucky and lost 1st 7lbs in my first week, but started at over 25 st.

Best of luck with your diet!

Good luck, just think about the fact that it is only going to be a very short period in your life and there will be plenty more xmas's to look forward to when you will be slimmer and feeling fantastic about yourself!!

Back