New to Lipotrim!

Tubby&Chubby

hi all, on day 2 of LP and its going quite well. I have never been so determined to do something like this and am feeling fab. A few stomach rumbles but water seems to be helping me! A question I do have is that I read somewhere black coffee and pure green tea is fine to drink, is this correct and does it still achieve maximum results? thanks everyone!

well, 4th day is here! I keep reading people advising that exercise should be started in the second week, I have started mine on day 2! Lets hope it doesn't affect my first weigh in on Thursday! I am so excited and just keep thinking of my bikini bod and pretty clothes!! :553::553::553:

Hi Sam, I have just started LT thismorning, how are you getting on with it, was it as hard as people say in the first few days?

Hi Sam, I have just started LT thismorning, how are you getting on with it, was it as hard as people say in the first few days?

Hi Rach! Well I am not going to lie but for everyone it is completely different! I was fine until day 3, had a wobble but have been 100% all the way through. I don't believe my ketosis kicked in until day 7/8 whereas other people on here hit it on day 3/4! Possibly even earlier.

I then had 2 horrible days which I think was day 7/8 also but I went for walks, painted my nails, did the ironing, did puzzles in my magazines, read a book that I have had on the shelf for over 2 years and much more! I now go swimming and walk 4 miles Saturday's and Sunday's which I am hoping to up eventually when we have better weather!

Seriously, if you are that determined to do it you will. I never thought I could kick food where it hurts but I have!! My bank balance is better, my clothes are a much better fit and I feel fantastic!!

I have had so many social events lately and people are like "Oh my, you are really brave and I couldn't have done what you are doing" or "Ding dong Sam, looking good" They are the best compliments and it makes you feel amazing! I am going on Holiday in 11 weeks and 4 days (Not that I'm counting:p) and I CAN'T look like the whale on the beach!!

So, if you need any help, which I promise won't be in essay form next time, talk to me or the other Lipotrim-ers on here, it is like my Bible and it is so much help! Don't be lonely and when you are feeling down come on here and rant and rave as much as you want!!

Good luck.....:cross::D

On day two of LT and so far so good the only thing I have noticed is that the shakes taste really sweet but wont stop me from going ahead and losing this weight!! Any units and tips for the coming days?? X

GL frappy and rach and well done tubby (don't like calling u that!!) will be watching you all avidly as starting LT next week eek!! But I'm sooo 'getting in the zone' coming on here!! :)

Hi sam ,

oh i dont mind an essay ha!! So glad i joined this forum you and evryone else gives you so much support its brill :D My weel went quite well actually i had my 1st weigh in today and im 11lb down.. really glad about that! I don't feel im hungry anymore as such but still really struggle when someone is eating something scrumptious next to me like pizza :/ nearly caved a few times but so glad i didnt. I have also felt really emotional.. lord nows why it was really strange! and yeh keeping busy is the key, it helps sooooo much.

hows your week been?

Back