New to Lipotrim...

Klee25

Hi Everyone, I started TFR on friday so now at the end of day three, today has been the hardest so far but think its because I haven't been at work so not enough distractions.

Felling really positive though as my pharmacist thinks I could lose up to 7lbs in the first week, and I want to lose around 2 stone altogether :)

Hi K, I'm Janine. I am on day 4. Day 2 was my worst and yesterday wasn't much better but today I feel great. Just cooked tea which was hard but I'm getting used to it now. Realised I hate the strawberry milkshake. Lol

Hey, I don't think I will try the strawberry shake as I don't usually like the non lipotrim kind any way, haha! Just trying to stay positive and look 4ward to my 1st weigh in....Why is every ad on tv seem to be about food...LOL!

Just think of your goal and you will do it! Pop on here of your having a bad day. We're all in the same boat :) yea there's seams to be food everywhere!!!! Lol

Day 4 for the worst for me, headaches etc. The time passes pretty quickly though...

Hi, days 4 & 5 were hardest for me but it does pass and I'm finishing day 13 now. It'll all be worth it ;)

Hi Klee
Welcome to the best thing you will ever do in your life! The first week is long and hard. Days 4-6 or some part of that time is hard for most people. Lots of water and picturing yourself as a gorgeous skinny thing helps! Try to pass the time any way possible that doesn't involve food. A bit of pampering is great - mani, pedi, hair, face masks, nice music, DVDs, gentle walks etc. And come on this site loads! I spent most of my first week on here and there is fantastic support.
Good luck Doireann:)

Hi hun welcome you sound like your doing fine the first week is the worst but you can get through it. I am on week 10 and still have off days but not that far off now so just sticking at it. you will find lots of help on here its fab and people are so friendly, Keep up the good work hun you can do it x.

Almost time for your first weigh in Klee, you'll be grinning from ear to ear and all those tempting ads will be bearable all of a sudden :)

Jx

Back