New to Lipotrim

My weight went on after I stopped smoking I gave up one addiction to find another, I just eat and eat. Good thing to come out of it I have been smoke free now for 3 years.

we cannot have anything like that more's the pity sorry. Have you tried the bars yet. I took a bit out of the peanut oneand immediately spat it out how awful is that. I will havetostick to the drinks. I have put them in a drawer and just take out whichever i touch. I only got one chicken soup as the info is its terrible. Im dreading when that one appears, but will see how it goes. What I can'tget over is tha fact I don't feel at all hungry but it is only the end of day 4 so will see. Keep it up. How was your firt weigh in. I can't believe some of the weight losses where does it go and so fast.

Thats wonderfull. I'm still a smoker so I dont have that excuse. I obviously got an addictive personality luckily I don't bother with alcohol. The pharmacist advised not to try to give up smoking now though if truth be known that woul be better than dieting but being overweight does get me down. Anyway I started so Ill finish I'm determined this time. Saw some photos of our holiday last october of me coming out of the sea Sadly did not look anything like Ursula Andress in James Bond but at least I can laugh at myself. Life too short. Im a good person just fat.

Hi Kered
Hope you don't mind me butting in but could you please tell me how to go about looking at profile album's and images. When I click in a message comes up tellinhg me I don'thave permission. I want to put on a starter image of me so that I can look back and hopefully share my yourney with others. Hope you can advise.

I read the forums over the weekend and got the impression the bars and soups weren't that nice so I only have the shakes. Have found strawberry and chocolate quite nice. My daughter started on Saturday and she says that she is not feeling hungry now. Cannot say I'm hungry but its only day 1 and motovation is keeping the hunger at bay. Day 2 tom so I will wait and see

Hi Kered
Hope you don't mind me butting in but could you please tell me how to go about looking at profile album's and images. When I click in a message comes up tellinhg me I don'thave permission. I want to put on a starter image of me so that I can look back and hopefully share my yourney with others. Hope you can advise.

Hi Hun, I think you need to make at least 50 posts to be able to look at certain things on the site. Just keep posting, you will soon get there. What helped me was by clicking on forums (top left) click on (chit chat) and joining in with the word games, you soon get your posts up.
Did I read you were going to Turkey in June? I go to Turkey twice a year, which part in Turkey are you going to?

I read the forums over the weekend and got the impression the bars and soups weren't that nice so I only have the shakes. Have found strawberry and chocolate quite nice. My daughter started on Saturday and she says that she is not feeling hungry now. Cannot say I'm hungry but its only day 1 and motovation is keeping the hunger at bay. Day 2 tom so I will wait and see

Tomorrow is my 3rd wi, and I am going to try 1 peanut bar and 1 coconut bar. Someone suggested here to have half a bar and mix that with half a warm vanilla. Sounds quite ok to me, so I will only buy 1 of each tomorrow to see how it goes. Wish me luck. :eek:

Hi saviour
we go to Olu Deniz this will be out 5th time, boring or what!. We love it actually. We were so surprised and happy with our first visit we just keep going back to the same hotel. We love the welcome nd hospitality it like going home really. Havn't tried any other areas so can't comment. Where do you go

We go to Icmeler, been there loads of times, but thinking of trying a different place in Turkey in June, but then go back to Icmeler Sept/Oct. I love the Turkish hospitality, second to none.

Hi you Turkey lovers!! I also go to Turkey every year, absolutely love it!! Started going to Marmaris about 5 years ago, went to Hisaronu near Olu Deniz last year but going back to Marmaris in May. I remember coming back on the plane last year and it was a plane with a middle section - not just two rows if you know what I mean. I'd struggled anyway going over with the tray and the lap belt, but coming back - the seats were smaller and I really felt uncomfortable.
Now that Im on this plan, I can look forward to the journey this May and be able to put the tray down! Anyone else had similar?

Thats another thing to look forward too chick!!

I wouldnt go back to turkey again.. The turkish men in marmaris were to creepy, I got chased up the beach... Not nice lol!!

I'm not surprised looking at your pic..they dont chase after me, they just shouted "Jordan" at me cos I've got a good chest!! I just laugh at them. Seriously though, with the state of the Euro, I think more people will be heading to Turkey this year.

hehe lucky you! I would kill for boobs!!

Yeah turkeys good cus its nice and cheap, i enjoyed it more when i was younger, we went about 4 times for family holidays and it was good :)

hey baby nurse i suffer from really bad migraines but gess wot, theyve stopped since ive been on LT, it must b sumthin i wus eatin n drinkin x x

welcome this is the best way to lose weight no temptation to over eat. I av also tried loads of diets and I did lighterlife a few years ago which is just a dearer vertion of this and it worked just I did not change my eating so put it back on again, so this time i'm soooo determined and wont be fat and forty in september

Im trying not to be fat & 50! - well not 50 till next year, but I want to begin my 50's slim.
I also suffer from migraines, and probably because Im not having any bread or dairy, I havent had one. I do take medication for them though, but I feel like they are behind me now. I used to fear going anywhere because I could guarantee I would be ill either first thing in the morning or a headache would start later in the day. I also suffer from a bowel disorder so I have to take Fibreclear & plenty of water.

Hi I started LT last wednesday & it hasn,t been as bad as i thought cooked a roast dinner today nearly bit into a carrot as i normally do realised I eat as a habit not because i am hungry. Just had the chocolate but hot with a sweetner was lovely have my first weigh in on tuesday so will keep you posted it might spur you on .I think finding this sight is brilliant good luck Caire.

Back