New to LL Lite

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by StephR, 6 July 2009 Social URL.

1. StephR

StephR New Member

Hi all :)
    My name is Steph and I will be joining LighterLife Lite later this week
    . I am excited as when I read about the original lighterlife plan I was shocked that the plan was 100% food replacement :eek:. Knowing myself I wouldn't be able to stick to it for long :17729:so I give my full support to those on that plan. :happy096:
    I am more than happy with the lite version :D especially the fact that we can eat 1 meal. This makes me less nervous about the side effects and hunger pangs as I will be filling my plate with all the vegetablesI can get my hands on! I have about 2 st to loose.

1) What kinds of meals are other people eating? I would like some ideas.
    2) What do the soups/shakes taste like?

:grouphugg: Good luck to everyone and together we can make it!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life /slim and save
    welcome to light steph , its truly a great programme if you stick to it . ive done both full abstinence and lite and both are fab , although full ll is easier in some respects. but lite has been great as i havent got as much too loose.
    anyway , welcome xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.