New to LT...

Good thanks hun, having a lazy day cause i've finished uni now for the year. Diet wise I've been ok - can't wait to get started on the Lipotrim, counting the days down to Thursday!! How have you been, you still going strong? x

I bet u cnt wait. Yer I'm still going strong. Not had any cravings since I started so I'm lucky. X

evening :) go for it liza, try it first in the choc milkshake... or just a sip of tea? you could surprise urself ;) I bet your glad you finished uni keilaani? xxx

Really am glad I have finished hun. What is your name btw, feel a bit mean calling you 'tubbylove' haha x

haha my name is sian :) and strangely it isn't to do with weight lol, I made an email address when I was pregnant with my first DD , and my tummy was tubby and inside was my lil love :D haha xxx

thanku :) well nice to meet u Ali :) and liza is ur name liza?! xxx

Nice to meet you both properly! Really cool that our start dates are so close together. I'm so keen to get started, feel like a bit of a fraud being on here before I actually start on the LT x

Nice to meet you both properly! Really cool that our start dates are so close together. I'm so keen to get started, feel like a bit of a fraud being on here before I actually start on the LT x
Lol nah ur not as fraud, atleast ur getting a bit of insight as to what's to come. Nice to meet u to darling x
It is good that our dates are close togetjer, means we can support each other x

thank you hun, everyone has made me feel so welcome. I am so glad I've found this forum - I know it is going to help me all the way to my goal :)

When are u starting Ali?xx

Well done Liza, that's amazing! X

Back