New to LT...

Yes very well done :) xxx

Keilaani said:
My appointment is on Thursday morning hun, it was the earliest they could fit me in x

Ahh that must be annoying!! I just went in and they sorted me out there and then xxx

New to LT too!

Hi, I'm due to start LT on Thursday too. I had to wait 3 weeks to get an appointment but thought I'd wait to start the actual diet till after the bank holiday weekend. Looking forward to getting started as I need to shift some blubber before my back gives in!! xx:(

Awh welcome hun! You're in the right place for support. It's exciting we're starting on the same day. Have you done LT before? x

I'm only day 2 but I feel fab and still going strong :D nice to speak to such a nice bunch!

Welcome everyone :) I'm at the beginning of day 6 and finding things are going very well at the moment,. With the support on this forum along with your determination, you will get there :) good luck xxx

I've never done LT before but I probably had a crack at most others diets!! Never done a food replacement one tho. My problem (apart from being a greedy cow!) is that if I can eat I will - so if I do ww or sw, I just cheat! I'm thinking if cheating means I go out of ketosis and ruin the whole thing I won't! That's the plan anyway! I hope to lost 2 stone then go onto the Atkins diet for the rest. I was 3 stone lighter after I had my little boy (who is now 2!) and felt really good so fingers crossed i can get there again!

I'm only day 2 but I feel fab and still going strong :D nice to speak to such a nice bunch!

Hey welcome. I'm day 7 now and to be honest its been a very easy 1st week when it comes to not eating, although struggled towards the end of the week with lack of energy. Think I'm in ketosis now so feeling so much better. Keep strong coz u really do lose the weight fast. I got weighed yesterday morning and had lost 7.9lbs so that's just 5 days xxx

I've never done LT before but I probably had a crack at most others diets!! Never done a food replacement one tho. My problem (apart from being a greedy cow!) is that if I can eat I will - so if I do ww or sw, I just cheat! I'm thinking if cheating means I go out of ketosis and ruin the whole thing I won't! That's the plan anyway! I hope to lost 2 stone then go onto the Atkins diet for the rest. I was 3 stone lighter after I had my little boy (who is now 2!) and felt really good so fingers crossed i can get there again!

On lipotrim you will reach the weight u want...just noooo cheating lol. This forum is pretty good, there are some fantastic ppl on here so when ever ur struggling just come on here xxx

hi Lisa,

I have used this forum like a bible for the last 3 days! Don't think I drank enough water yesterday as I am really hungry this morning. Looking forward to ketosis kicking in. Would you recommend exercising?

Drink 2litres or more a day hun, not only will drinking all that water trick ur stomach it will make u feel better. Have u had any headaches yet? To be honest I haven't done any this 1st week due to the lack of energy and after getting in from a long day at work I just culdnt do it, although I walk my dog so that excercise. Personally I wuld wait till ur in ketosis so weight till ur second week. I'm gunna join a local zumba class x

my first day I drank 3 litres of water along with my shakes, a green tea and 2 black coffees. I wasn't sure if that wAs too much? I've had very slight headaches, when I was fully eating they were worse! Well I work a 55+ hours a week so it is struggling to fit exercise around that. I will wait til week 2 as you suggested, thank you! I can't do zumba, I have 2 complete left feet! Lol

Lol, I'm only drinking water, no tea or coffee for me. I cnt dance that well, its just fun and it really does make u sweat. I have it on me wii aswell x

cor I couldn't go without my coffee fix lol! u still need to try the peppermint and nettle liza ;) I cant do gym this week as its half term but im goin to get back on the swimming and do some weights also I think, ad it will keep me busy :) xxx

I've been on the forum quite a bit in the last 3 weeks while I've been waiting to start. There is only one chemist round here that does it and they are snowed under with people wanting to start the diet so it's a long wait! I'm gutted really cos I was soooo ready to get cracking about a month ago and wasn't able to but hey ho, what's a month after about 20 years of dieting!!

wow that's crazy!! LT seems to have got very popular recently! when are you able to start sally?xx

Back