New to LT...

Lol same. Headache has kicked in now. Off to bed hopefully be gone in morn xx goodluck for ur 2nd day xx

hey lizabooboo hows your head today? im going to have my first shake within the next hour, im feeling really hungry though :/ im going to do some coursework to keep my mind busy I think :) how are you finding your hunger at the moment?xx

Hello hun, my head is free of pain for now lol. Yer I'm just gunna have a fag then have my shake. To be honest I'm not that hungry and havnt been from the start. I was on a low carb diet before this but was only eating a bit of fruit in morning and then at half 5 I wuld have a small bit of chicken and salad or veg so my stomach pretty small xxx

Glad you're feeling better too hun. Are you able to have headache tablets on LT or will they kick you out of ketosis? X

Kealaani my pharmacist said that's fine to take paracetemol... and the chick in soup I thought was nice. I added some pepper to it to give it a bit of a kick :) I want to no about the ticker also lol xx

The ticker works on a laptop hun but not an iPad. It was easy to set up, I just followed the instructions on the link x

Its ok I have done it on my blackberry now hun.. Tubbylove how has ur 2nd day gone sweetie. X

Hey Liza, Yer its not gone too bad thanks, I tried icey vanilla and coffee shake for lunch. It was really tasty :) but this afternoon and this evening I've been feeling really hungry so I came to bed half hour ago so there's no temptations! How do you feel today? Xx

Awwwww bless u, I must be lucky coz I'm not really feeling hungry. I didn't eat a lot before though so I'm used to having not much to eat. I only gained weight through meds I had been on. Today has gone great 3rd day over so pleased with myself. Did have a few tummy cramps though xx

woo day 3 :D feeling really good and positive this morning, im hoping that continues throughout the day!! hope everyone is feeling ok xxx

The days seem to be flying by don't they. Day 4 for me. I'm feeling pretty tired (lack of energy). I actually cnt believe how easy this is, as first I was so worried that I wuld give in and have food but I'm not even craving xx

Glad your both having a good day :) I'm on Day 7 and feeling a bit light headed today but not sure is that's coz it's totm?

I cant wait to get to day 7! well done, how have you found your first week?? have you been weighed yet? I was tired quite early on in the evening yesterday and slept early which is a bonus because evenings are hardest for me not to snack!! feel a little hungry now so off for a shake :) I haven't felt light headed yet, could it because your body is still getting used to the changes? TOTM could also be a reason...xxx

First week hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be! First few days were great and I felt energised but I think totm has dampened that feeling a bit now! Getting weighed tomorrow - really looking forward to it as I'm already managing to tie my belt in the next hole, I'd really like to lose 11.5lbs as I worked out that would be 5% of start weight!

Hi Ladies,

This is my first post on here but I have found it great for keeping your mind on LT.
I have been on LT since a week last monday. Today I have lost exactly 1 STONE!!!
I can see it & feel it.
Keep at it, it will become second nature in another couple of days!!

Good luck xx

So u have lost a stone in under 2 weeks, well done. I been on it since monday been feeling great but r today I feel very weak. I havnt been craving anything so that a bonus. Hope I lose weight like u r lol x

I can't see how anyone can fail if you stick to the plan 100%.
I have 1 more stone to lose to get to my target and then hopefully maintain it forever.......!!!
U will have a great weight loss im sure!!

I'm feeling very strong willed for this. Just my pharmasist says sum ppl lose more than others. I got 3 stone to lose so far and if I want to proceed once I hit that target I can x

Back