New to LT

Hi,

My son and I started LT one week ago. I lost 7lb in first weigh in my son lost 8lb.

We are now well into our second week and it seems to be getting much easier, as we both seem to keep each other focused and able to talk to each other in times of weakness.

We both done Slim Fast for 5 weeks prior to LT and found it very easy, but in that time only lost 15lbs, most probably being fluid.

Then my sister started on LT, it was amazing how fast she lost weight, within 6 weeks she lost 29lb and dropped 3 dress sizes. So it was then I said that LT must be the answer.

We both found it very hard the first week, with hunger pains and awful headaches, but this has now passed, I now actually feel wonderful!

The first weigh in gave both of us a tremendous boost and the will power to carry on. I have a very long way to go and as long as I stay focused I will achieve my goal.

The forum is great and so many people with great weight loss amounts also has given me great faith in this diet.

Hoping I achieve another good week, my weigh in is on Monday.

Thanks for being here folks and look forward to reading your positive thoughts.

Lynn x :wave_cry:

P.S. Trying to get hubby on LT will save me cooking LOL

Well done on the 7lb loss!!
I am only on this site and few days and the help and advice has been FANTASTIC!!
best of luck on your weight loss journey!!

Welcome to Minimins. 15lbs on SF was fantastic!!!!!

hi i've only been on lt my first wk this time and find this site a great suppport. having someone doing the diet with you is a masssive help. congrats so far keep going

:welcome:

Congratulations Lyn to yourself and your son on the excellent weight loss this week.:happy096:

We both found it very hard the first week, with hunger pains and awful headaches, but this has now passed, I now actually feel wonderful!

The first week is tough alright but you have that behind you now.

It is wonderful having family support and your sister is an inspiration!!!

29lb off in six weeks is fabulous:happy096:

Here is a link to help you find your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

This link below will give you step by step instructions on how to set up your weight tracker.
http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Hello and welcome to the forum....you and your son have done great in your first week. Its good you've got each other, but we are always here if you need a boost (and I don't mean the chocolate bar LOL).

Good luck with next weeks weigh in...although I'm sure you don't need it. xx

Welcome to the loony bin! :D

Welcome to you both and what a great start the 2 of you have had! Brilliant losses.

I'm sure you will soon be repeating your sister's successes. Get yourself a ticker up so we can celebrate your successes with you.

x

hey

Hi,

My son and I started LT one week ago. I lost 7lb in first weigh in my son lost 8lb.

We are now well into our second week and it seems to be getting much easier, as we both seem to keep each other focused and able to talk to each other in times of weakness.

We both done Slim Fast for 5 weeks prior to LT and found it very easy, but in that time only lost 15lbs, most probably being fluid.

Then my sister started on LT, it was amazing how fast she lost weight, within 6 weeks she lost 29lb and dropped 3 dress sizes. So it was then I said that LT must be the answer.

The first weigh in gave both of us a tremendous boost and the will power to carry on. I have a very long way to go and as long as I stay focused I will achieve my goal.

The forum is great and so many people with great weight loss amounts also has given me great faith in this diet.

Hoping I achieve another good week, my weigh in is on Monday.

Thanks for being here folks and look forward to reading your positive thoughts.

Lynn x :wave_cry:

P.S. Trying to get hubby on LT will save me cooking LOL

hey welcome to the forum - you sound like a lovely person - and how cool is it that you and your son are doing this together! wow thats so brilliant - im sure you will both be a great source of strength to eachother... Lt defo gets easier every week - to me after week 3 it was brilliant cos i think after 21 days u form new habits and break old ones...

good luck to u both

xox

Thank you all

Hey,

Thank you all very much for the kind words and encouragement. It's been a tough week for David, my son, but I have found it much easier.

I have found that I love the chicken soup, I mixed it with cold water then nuked in microwave for a couple of minutes, adding peppers or more chives does the trick.

I think David will feel much better when he weighs in, as he was on cloud nine last Monday with his 8lb loss.

Heres wishing you all great losses for your next weigh in.

hugssssss Lynn x :)

Hi and welcome... Fab losses and congrats on getting through the first week!!!
It fab, that you an dyour son can share this journey and keep each other motivated... xx

Hiya Lynn and David, welcome and well done!! It will be so good that you have each other for support, i find it quite hard but at least you guys can keep each other strong! If I could get my other arf on LT I would be over the moon, but no luck, so I'm relying on this site for my support! x x :D:D:D:D

hiya :D

welll done on you and your sons losses so far - tis a revalation this diet innit!!!

Back