new to management

Hi - I'm not there yet, but hope it's all going well so far.

The various blogs on here are really useful in showing some of the good strategies and some of the pitfalls people have found.

hi leena
good luck with RTM
the first few weeks can be a bit frustrating but stick with it, it gets better!
i stuck to it well up til about week 6/7 but have found myself deviating a bit - advice would be to try and stick to it as it gets a bit complicated if you start messing about!

i may go back and do the last couple of weeks again when i have 'finished' officially

anyway, enjoy your first few days of food - try keeping a record on here of what you are eating, it helped me the first few weeks
daisy x

Welcome to RTM Lena

Congratulations on reaching your goal.
I think you'll be amazed at how you love things like lettuce and cucumber!
My palate has completely re-adjusted.
I enjoy much simpler less processed foods than i did pre- LL.
Try and look back over previous stuff on here. Some people have charted their re-introduction of food on here. No need to re-invent the wheel. Lots of tips on things like how to dress salads with lemon juice and black pepper etc.
Funny thing for me - I used to hate raw apples, now I'm addicted to them!
:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

It's amazing just how much your taste change! I now love Low fat natural greek yoghurt (Total 0% anyway-haven't tried others) and fromage frais and also cottage cheese. I now can't stand milk in coffee, but find instant coffe tasteless without it and have had to buy an espresso machine to make real coffee.

I had a tate of my wife's 'Activia' yoghurt last night and found it far too sweet. Mixing some fresh strawberries with natural yoghurt is much nicer - and fewer calories!

Back