New to minimins and Lipotrim

My OH has been saying for weeks now....."Are you there yet?????" He hates skinny, bony women and was scared I might not be as soft to cuddle up to at nights!! But he's loving my new confidence in my body and now that I fit easily into a size 14, I'm starting re-feeding next week (Thursday).....and I'm still cuddly!!!

hi all my name is carl aka (thejoker) this is my story so far
i like many people on here have tried most diets and to no avail i do understand how to lose weight but just dont seem to be able to do it lose a bit put on a bit yoyo stuff so decided now i have reached 25 stone to use lipotrim as it seems that it may work for me because it doesnt allow you to eat anything at first which i think is what i need as i am addicted to food this site seems like it is going to help me a lot and i hope i can lose weight with everyones help i am going on holiday in september which is 4 months and am hoping to keep to it until then if i can drop the 5 stone by then i will be over the moon thanks for reading my post and all keep in touch to help me please
start weight 162kg or 357lb or 25 st 5 wish me luck third day and its not easy

Hi Carl and welcome.

You'd really be better staring a new thread so that people will see it and welcome you properly - you could easily be missed here!

Best of luck on your LT journey! x

Back