New to minimins and returner to Cambridge lol

A little disappointed as it would have been nice to get the stone in two weeks. I have at least 10 stone to lose so expected to lose more quicker but I think its because on slimming world I lost the same and now I'm not even eating so expected more. But...I am really happy too! Losing is better than putting on and it's an amazing start. Dropping my milk this week so will be having less than 1000 cals then the week after, no milk at all. Hoping I can start on ss or ss+ after Xmas then?!?x

Don't be disheartened its just the initial drop until you can start on the lower plans I know sometimes it can be demotivational but trust me you'll get there in the end xx plus when you drop the milk allowance you might find the less cals the bigger the loss x
Just think next week might surprise you :-D
Xxxx

Wow your weightlosses have been amazing! I am new here too, did cambridge a few years ago and lost 3 stone but put a stone and a half back on over the years so I'm here to try and lose that as quick as possible, before xmas if possible!!! Going ok so far I think. How are you finding it? What plan are you on now kiwi? x

Hi! I am not doing the actual plans yet as BMi is too high. I started on 4 shakes with 2pts of milk so 1000cals, then dropped to 1pt milk and four shakes and now this week I have gone down to three shakes and 1pt milk. So after Xmas I will start properly then-probably boxing day as am having my normal Xmas lunch (no pudding though!) I'm finding it really easy....the temptations are there but i just try to block it out and my partner is away most of the week so I'm not really around food much. I do crave normal things but have been good so far. How are you finding it? When do you next get weighed?i haven't got another weigh in for two weeks as we both have commitments but hoping for 5lb each week...x

Well done that's awesome news you'll be on the lower plans before you know it x how was weigh in?
I haven't been weighed for 2 weeks now so weigh in on Saturday hoping its going to be good xxx

Hi, I lost 5lbs this week, I'm starting in the lower plan on boxing day... : ( can't wait for my Xmas lunch though! Good luck for Saturday, how much are you hoping for?x

That is fab!!! Well done you !! At least it will be after Xmas day :-D x and a new start for the new year :-D
I'd really be happy with 5lbs to be honest that would be amazing I loose on average 2lb a week I don't know why but 5 would be great lol
How's everything been with you xx

Yes, very happy it's after Xmas day! 2lbs is still losing-and loads better than putting on! Well done! I've had a headache for a couple of days so trying to drink quite a bit of water, think it might just be work though rather than diet x

I get weighed on Monday officially. After Xmas seems like a good time to start. Hope your headache gets better. Well done all on your weightlosses x

That's very too as long as it goes in the right direction that's the main thing x just think this time next year we will be looking forward to a slimmer Xmas without worrying about dieting!!! Lol
Deffo be drinking loads of water!! I know work is a nightmare I swear I'm allergic to the stuff hahaha x looking forward to weigh in tomorrow !!!!
thanks chubbers how you been getting on? Xx

I have my first dress measurements for our wedding in feb so need to lose as much until then and guess how much between then and August. It'll be nice to not have to worry too much though. Then I want to get healthy for a baby! My partner has just been told today that he has to work in Bucharest for two months, over Xmas : ( so he will see a completely different person when he is back x

You must be excited !!! Just think it will all be running so quickly from now til feb then August :-D have you chosen a dress as of yet??
You will have loads by then I can imagine your going to be a completely different person x I know I think healthy is always the best goal and you will deffo get all your dreams x it's like me and my hubby haven't used anything since we have been married (protection wise) and haven't caught which has been about 5 months but even before that we never caught either when not being careful.... I'm hoping him and me being in the healthy range may help that and I'm sure it will for you too x
Omg that must be a night mare him leaving over Xmas :-( but imagine the surprise he'll get when he sees you when he comes back!!! Xxxx

Aww wow thats exciting that he will definitely see a difference! And its another goal for you to focus on! Think I'm doing ok so far, trying to resist weighing myself until monday!
Sinserity I think that is normal that it may take a while though... xxx

Hey only lost 2 pounds and that's in 2 weeks :'-( don't know what's going on feel kinda devastated !!!! That's 1 pound a week bleurgh!!! Oh well here's to next week :-D
I hope it doesn't take forever mind chubbers just wish things would happen when we wanted it to lol but life is never like that though is it lol xxx

Well done! That's still a loss! Don't be down about it...you're doing really well and it's coming off and that's the main thing! X x

I know just feel its so small :-( was hoping for more you know :-( I guess it's in the right direction but feels like its coming off so slowly!!! Grrrrr xxx

Do you have lots to lose? That might be why. I have like 8 st to lose ideally and then more once I get to my interim goal. I think when you have less to lose it comes off a lot slower x

Back