New to minimins and returner to Cambridge lol

Well started off peeing blood tmi I know !!! And it got worse and worse and the pain was unbelievable I couldn't cope was taken to hospital and they said it was a sever infection and I also have too much protein in my blood :-( just feel like im so close yet so far away :-( xxx

I am sorry to hear that. is it diet related and have the Drs said when/if you can start it again? You must be disappointed but your health is more important. I hope you reach your goal somehow Hun...take care and I'll still update here anyway x

We really don't know to be honest which is a nightmare hoping before new year!!! Just don't want to put on weight if that makes sense xx
Omg!!!! That is amazing !!! Well done you!!! Seriously that is incredible !!!! You must be feeling different now?? Have you dropped a size or 2 by now?? Xxx

That must be rubbish not knowing what has caused it...your health is more important though and I know it's easy to say but as soon as you get it sorted you can start back on it. I've had some odd things happen to me this week and was worried but think I was overdoing it on the exercise so have slowed it down now. Hope you're feeling ok though.

Yes I put some jeans on that I bought 6 years ago...and they fit-well slightly tight but they are three sizes smaller than when I started so I am feeling so happy. X

I know it's a nightmare as I don't know how to prevent it happening again!!! I would deffo slow down on the exercise you don't want to do too much too soon take it slow and it will all work out :) x

Omg that's bloody fantastic !!!! Well done you !!! You must be feeling amazing right now!!! And so you should xxx

Hello! How are you feeling? Hope everything is better for you? I've come down with a cold but trying to do exercise to fight it off! Are you looking forward to Xmas?i can't wait for my meal! X

kiwi976 said:
Hello! How are you feeling? Hope everything is better for you? I've come down with a cold but trying to do exercise to fight it off! Are you looking forward to Xmas?i can't wait for my meal! X

Hey hun feeling slightly better x having to come off cd permanently for a while x found out that I'm pregnant :-D!! Awww hun plenty of anti biotics and warm drinks !! I'm really looking forward to Xmas just want to open all my presents lol!!! Mmmmm I know what you mean how's everything been going with you xx

Oh wow!!! That's amazing! So happy for you! What a worthwhile reason to come off though! Have an amazing Xmas, my first weigh in is on the 5th jan...only lost 1lb this week but no exercise, eaten at works party and not drank so much because of being ill so hopefully just a blip?!?x

kiwi976 said:
Oh wow!!! That's amazing! So happy for you! What a worthwhile reason to come off though! Have an amazing Xmas, my first weigh in is on the 5th jan...only lost 1lb this week but no exercise, eaten at works party and not drank so much because of being ill so hopefully just a blip?!?x

Thank you I think I'm still in shock !! X and you have an amazing Xmas too you deserve it!!! Very likely a blip I'm sure the next weigh in will surprise you don't take it to heart just carry on and it will be better :) xx

I'll still be popping on here to chat so don't worry about me disappearing I still want to know about your losses!!! :) xxx

Hello! Hope you had a good Xmas and new year. Got weighed today and lost another 10lbs. 3st and 5lbs in two months so really happy x

Back