New to minimins.comHi,

Hi,

I joined minimins.com yesterday as I'm following slimming world on my own and could probably do with the support. Also in training for the Manchester to Blackpool charity bike ride in July so could do with the weight loss to make it easier!

Anyhow my start weight is 199lb and I want to be around about 140lb so got a way to go. My first goal is to lose 10lb by my birthday at end of May (hopefully more if I'm really good). Started on Sat and since then I've been peeing for England - its weird, is this normal?? :confused:

Hope I make lots of friends and get loadsa support - which I will of course I will give back

Carina

Hi and welcome, Im new also and just done 2 days on the exante diet, you will get loads of support and help here

Hey welcome! I joined a couple of days ago because I'm doing weightwatchers on my own and would love a bit of support, i havent chatted to anyone yet tho. I've set my 10% goal for my birthday at the end of may,I have 2.5 lb to go but I'm stuck at the mo.. And I'm training for the cancer research race for life so wanna loose as much as possible :)

Running to the toilet constantly is totally normal at the start I was freaking about that too but it sorted itself out after a week or so

Good luck x

I've been peeing for England - its weird, is this normal?? :confused:

When I went to Weight Watchers years ago I was told it's quite normal to pee a lot at first because your body is shifting excess fluid. I don't know if that's true but I'm on day 2 of Slimming World & also peeing for England. I'm drinking more water & eating a lot more fruit & veg though so I guess it's only natural to pee more, lol.

I've got 74.5lbs to lose (I like saying it in lbs, it actually sounds less daunting than stones for some reason!) & have set myself the target of losing 1.5lbs a week. Am doing SW online so I'm hoping to get support from this site too. :)

Sam.

Phew!! glad to know its normal. Not been drinking loads of water but have had loads of fruit and veg. Drove me mad last night as I had to get up about 5 times :-s my housemate asked if I was pregnant this morning lol!! Fat chance of that unless its the immaculate conception at the moment!!

Good luck in your race for life Nenor - I did it a few years back and it was an amazing experience - especially seeing everybody's reasons for doing it, got quite emotional.

By the way pjlucy what is the exante diet??

Thanks :) i did it last year too, but I'm determined to be ready for that hill this tome lol good luck with your charity event too! How are you getting on, still running to the toilet alot? Iv found it so hard to keep motivated this week but I don't know why or wats different lol

Well I was well on track this week but then I was invited to the races on Thursday on a work thing. Food wise I was good but there was lots of free champagne and various other alcohol free flowing so it kinda knocked me off track :-( and then tonight I have been to a friends for tea and she made her version of "healthy" which is not so healthy.

Onwards and upwards (or downwards rather) gonna plan all meals for the next week and make sure I hit the gym tomorrow for a mega session and follow it up with more next week. I'm sick of being fat!!!

Great idea, if I plan for the week I'm grand, but if there's a blip everything goes out the window. Just went and bought loads a soup, fruit etc... It's gonna be a good week :) they say nothing tastes as good as being slim feels... I wanna test that theory lol x

Hi welcome and good luck!

Back