New to Minimins - Hello

Hi
I've joined today here thinking I'll share the joys and pains of weight loss with everyone here. I've been overweight for almost all my life and it's time I was slim again. I've lost 3 stone in 2 yrs using hypnotherapy. Tried slimming world earlier this summer but found if I hadn't lost at class I'd come home and eat lots of crisps and chocolate (bad, bad, bad). So now it's time to go it alone after putting on 7lbs on holiday. Going to try the Rosemary Conley inch loss - going to buy a book, but starting today I am going to try my best to stick to eating well.

LOVE the Forum - having discovered it by chance a few weeks ago - taken the step of joining today, in the hope of losing 2.5 stones by the end of this year!

Ray x

Hi Ray and :welcome: to the forums! You sound really motivated which will really help you! You have lost weight before so you know you can do it! Onwards and Downwards...
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hiya and welcome to this fab site...sure is great to get help, support and make new friends. Good luck with your weight loss journey

Back