New to Minimins - Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Raybaybaby, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Raybaybaby

Raybaybaby Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    kinda my own thing
    Hi
    I've joined today here thinking I'll share the joys and pains of weight loss with everyone here. I've been overweight for almost all my life and it's time I was slim again. I've lost 3 stone in 2 yrs using hypnotherapy. Tried slimming world earlier this summer but found if I hadn't lost at class I'd come home and eat lots of crisps and chocolate (bad, bad, bad). So now it's time to go it alone after putting on 7lbs on holiday. Going to try the Rosemary Conley inch loss - going to buy a book, but starting today I am going to try my best to stick to eating well.

LOVE the Forum - having discovered it by chance a few weeks ago - taken the step of joining today, in the hope of losing 2.5 stones by the end of this year!

Ray x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Rosemary Conley

Irene xx

4. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hi Ray and :welcome: to the forums! You sound really motivated which will really help you! You have lost weight before so you know you can do it! Onwards and Downwards...
    Good luck on your weight loss journey
    Sharkbait1983 x

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hiya and welcome to this fab site...sure is great to get help, support and make new friends. Good luck with your weight loss journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.