New to MiniMins (This is my year!!)

Heyyy thank you very much! & welcome! We can do this right?? Of course we can!
Sooooo I reckon the most important part is not giving up.... You will have times, that you wil slip, I've had a few over the past two months but you have to step back on the bandwagon and keep on moving forward.... Don't let a "bad" meal, or day, or even week stop you.... Get yourself together and keep working hard... Regardless time will pass.. We can either in that time lose the weight... Or not... So let's choose to lose it.... (also drink lots of water, keep busy ((which usually helps you be more active without realising)) anddd slowly but steadily you'll begin to see differences in your body!! And then that will motivate you further!! Oh and think of all the nice clothes you can buy at the end of it!!

Heyyy thank you very much! & welcome! We can do this right?? Of course we can!
Oh and think of all the nice clothes you can buy at the end of it!!

I agree:) I want littler knickers and red high heels:rolleyes:

Okay so couldn't do my weigh in on the usual 23rd as I came down with a cold and got busy... But went to a weigh in today and I've lost a further 14 pounds so I'm happy the weight is dropping off and I'm finally in the 19s :D

Attachments

• 1494162100121162250064.jpg
    1494162100121162250064.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
Okay so couldn't do my weigh in on the usual 23rd as I came down with a cold and got busy... But went to a weigh in today and I've lost a further 14 pounds so I'm happy the weight is dropping off and I'm finally in the 19s :D
WOW! You are doing great!:0clapper:

Congrats on moving down into another bracket.:woohoo:

Thanks mini! Well and truly on my way to losing all my weight!! Another few months and I think it'll be time for a new wardrobe!!

Will be going for a weigh in today... Really nervous, had my birthday in May, massive party week, but had Ramadan this past month, so hopefully that would have helped a little? Managed to stick to the diet somewhat, anyways will post soon as I've been to boots! Wish me luck arghhh!

Fingers crossed, your numbers have been very impressive so far

Okay sooo I lost 11 pounds... Been almost two months since my last weigh in... So a bit disappointed considering I've been averaging 12-15 pound a month... Hmmm.... Gonna have to up my game, worked too hard to start slipping now...

Attachments

• 1498910771760-198057472.jpg
    1498910771760-198057472.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Haha can always rely on you pierce for support!! Got to keep moving forward!! Hunger headaches are the worst tho! Even had two people recently tell me that I've put weight on since the last time they saw me! Like seriously?? Luckily I have this journal on here.... They don't know how much effort goes into this weight loss journey....

Haha most definitely! Once I've lost a few more stone, I'll be adding some before and after pics to share my progress!
It's somewhat crazy because the scales show I've lost weight since my last weigh in, but when I'm looking at myself, I almost think I've put weight back on? When that isn't the case... It's just weird.... Wonder if anyone else felt this way along thr journey?

Okay so been tough two months, has family over from abroad, had three weddings these past two months (Asian weddings last a week each,) but I was able to stay away from the bad food and eat mainly grilled at the weddings, so nearly two. Months since my last weigh in, I was hoping to have lost a stone... But it is what it is.. 10 pounds will have to do.. But over the past two months I started weight lifting so been pushing hard on the weights, and have gotten much stronger and muscles have definitely grown, so maybe I gained a few pound in muscle?

Attachments

• 20170825_103844.jpg
    20170825_103844.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Back