new to minimins

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mousy, 19 April 2007 Social URL.

1. mousy

mousy Member

Diet:
    ww
    Hi everyone,I have just started back to w/w on april 2nd and weighed in at 12st 9and a 05 pounds the worst i have ever been since my pregnancies,but I hope to change that.I did lose a stone and a half before and recently put it on again with more,but my first wk back i lost 3 and a 0.5pound which was a great start,then easter came and my meeting wasnt on and last week i didnt get as i was on holiday,:eek: I weighed myself on my electric scales and i was 13st a shock to me and now im faced with getting at least 5pounds off yikes .:cry: :(

I have tried to be good had 1 bad day so far bingeing but back on track and then I came across this website which is great.Thanks for any help or suggestions to help me along.:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi mousy,

Put the passed behind you and start off now with a clean slate and set yourself achievable mini goals.

Not all scales weigh the same so if your going to your meetings each week you would be best to stick with your leader's.

Best of luck with your diet journey and I looking forward to reading your posts.

Love Mini xxx

4. mousy

mousy Member

Diet:
    ww
    Thanks for the advice mini.

Mini likes this.
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    As Mini said all scales weigh differently, you would be hard pushed to find a pair of scales that read the same.
    Good luck, put the binge behind, we are all here for you whether you want help, advice or just a chat.

Mini likes this.
  6. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I agree with what has been said never weigh yourself on different scales, the difference between mine and the docs are nearly half a stone :eek:

Good luck with the diet, i too sometimes have mini binges but i am trying hard to stop doing it because i dont like the bloated feeling after and im uncomfortable and miserable all day but its a habit i think that definatly needs breaking

Mini likes this.
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins and the WW forum :)

Im sure youll do great on WW, if you need any help or anything just shout, we're quite a friendly bunch ;)

8. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Mousy
    Welcome to ww forum ive only joined weight watchers a week ago and im finding i cant eat all my points but have been given good advise and they are all really nice and helpful on here .
    Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.