New to MiniMins

I have decided to do EE this coming week and see how I go! As a lot of you seem to do EE and you after all are losing so here’s to EE.
I just have to remember 1A and 1B,

:):):)

Thanks I probably won't get that elusive sticker this week but you never know. Claire - you have lost so much, well done. Eternal Flame - I swim 32 lengths (1/2 mile) and 1/2 hour in gym too!!!!

i only ever do EE as well. First Week tho, aimed 3 times 2 do a Red. But as i don't use all of my Hex's, its a great plan to follow. Good to know TT that your brill loss is due 2 EE, Hope have that sort of loss too. Thx 4 the Rep too. Xx

Hi do you limit your syns or have all 15:)

hi Nikki. Only have 10 a day, and if i don't use them all, i'll carry over to the next day. But will only do that once a week. Had 40 syn's left last week and carried those all over 2 a weekend night. But slowed my losses. If its the day before weigh in, i'll not use any more then 10 on that day. It works for me, well the proof will be in tomorrow's weigh in, lol. As done it this way all week. I always have lots of sf fruit after a meal and inbetween meals too, as i don't tend to always have a third of my plate wv veg. Take a look at my diary Nikki and i'll pop in to see yours as well if you have one. TT i love swimming and body pump but fractured my arm last monday so will have 2 give that a rest 4 a while. Make's so much difference to how you feel when you exercise. So will walk daily and challenge myself 2 beat the last day's steps, lol. Sit ups 2, as much as i can while this arm heals. X

Back