New to Minimins

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on Minimins. I have been on the Lipotrim TFR diet for 5 weeks and got weighed tonight (-3 lbs...YAY!). This website has been a god send. It's so nice to read what people have posted and to know that they have had or are having the same experiences as me. I'm loving Lipotrim! I have lost 26 lbs in 5 weeks. On any other diet that would take me 6 months!!

I look forward to reading more of what everyone has to say and hope I can offer advice and support like you guys have to me :)

Hiya hun - and well done on the loss so far. We're all a little bit crazy on here - probably the lack of calories and the ketosis!!!

We're all behind you all the way - here's to being slinky! x

Welcome and well done!!!
What an achievement!
This diet is great for results isn't it? It's even fast enough for an impatient so and so like me!
Keep up the good work and make sure you pass on any tips you have picked up- I'd love to be going strong still after 5 weeks!

Hi and welcome Sarah, another lover of LT here!

You've done great so far, keep up all the good and hard work!

Thanks guys :)

To LisaBerry - The only little gems of advice I have that may help you are as follows;

Keep a diary of how you are doing each day. I sent up a Hotmail account and when I am sat at work I write to it. I'm on day 36 now and when I look back on my entries I can see how far I have come both Physically and mentally

Drink LOADS of water. I drink about 6litres a day. I have a 1.5litre bottle on my desk. I get through 2 before lunch, 1 1/2 in the afternoon and finish the rest off in the evening. The only down side is you wee ALOT lol

I've been over weight for 15 years and have tried every weight loss group under the sun. 1 trick that I still use now is I drink slightly less water on my weigh day. This is to try and maybe lose another 1/2 lbs

Lastly, don't beat you're self up if you have a slip or you have had to eat at a social event. I read a post on this site that really hit home with me....'You're life doesn't stop when you're diet starts'

xx

well done so far on your loss :) this diet is just fab isnt it. wow do you really drink 6litres a day ?

x

Yep! And's that's not including the water I use to make my shakes lol. I don't like black tea or coffee and I don't like pepermint tea so I am living on water and strawberry shakes. It's gotten to a point where I notice if I have drunk less that day. I feel very thirsty and tired.

i can just manage 4! most days though its about 3 and a half! i dont go to the loo as much as i used to though i seem to find i can wait longer now! which is great as i was going every 20 mins or so in the first few weeks, and if i was going out for the day in the car with the family my partner was constantly stopping so i could nip for a wee lol!

im the same i also, dont like black tea or coffee or pepermint tea, water and choc shakes here! how yummy haha! x

Back