New to MiniMins :-)

Pippydoo

Hello everyone, I have only recently found this site and thought I would get on here and give/gain some encouragement.
I am 29, female, living in the midlands and have always been the 'Bubbly one with the great personality but a bit chubby!,' inside dying of shame that I am overweight.
I guess you can say I have become great at faking to make it!
I have tried many diets and fads which has led me to builemia-this is well in my past not and am proud to say no longer part of my life.
I just want to feel slim, confident and be able to wear what I want. I often associate every problem in my life to my weight and am realising whilst on this journey that loosing weight won't solve all my problems, but it will be one less thing to worry about and I will feel confident to tackle any situation! Sorry I am going on now.

I am doing Slimming World. It is a rocky road for me, sometimes having super weeks then going through bad patches but this is normal! (Have just discovered that!) I started bang on 13 stone and am now 11.9. My goal is 10.7.

Fingers crossed!

Jen x

Pippydoo said:
Hello everyone, I have only recently found this site and thought I would get on here and give/gain some encouragement.
I am 29, female, living in the midlands and have always been the 'Bubbly one with the great personality but a bit chubby!,' inside dying of shame that I am overweight.
I guess you can say I have become great at faking to make it!
I have tried many diets and fads which has led me to builemia-this is well in my past not and am proud to say no longer part of my life.
I just want to feel slim, confident and be able to wear what I want. I often associate every problem in my life to my weight and am realising whilst on this journey that loosing weight won't solve all my problems, but it will be one less thing to worry about and I will feel confident to tackle any situation! Sorry I am going on now.

I am doing Slimming World. It is a rocky road for me, sometimes having super weeks then going through bad patches but this is normal! (Have just discovered that!) I started bang on 13 stone and am now 11.9. My goal is 10.7.

Fingers crossed!

Jen x

Welcome!

Big well done on your weight loss so far that's great :)

X x

Congratulations on your losses so far and good luck!

We are roughly at the same weight (im 11 stone 11) and i want to be about 10 and a half too. Will keep checking back to see how your getting on :) xx

Back