New to MiniMins!

maryjoe

Hey all!

Ive been on Lipotrim since July of 2011 weighing in at 15st.9lbs on Christmas eve I weighed in at 8st.6lbs. In total I lost 7st 3lbs! Which is amazing and I exercised 4times a week at the gym, dedicated was the very word! HOWEVER! since Christmas ive found it very hard to go back on to after breaking it on and off, ive put on 11lbs :( not too bad I know but it goes on quickly and i can notice it already! and have not been back in the gym since xmas!
It seemed if it was not nailed down I would eat it! why I dont know but I have started fresh and am on my second day TFR and am 100% :p
So im starting fresh again weighing in at 9st.3lbs and wish to get down to 8stone, so I can do refeed for 2weeks so the weight does not all go back on! I have nothing coming up now until paddys day so I hope to be at my goal and refeed done for then! fingers crossed I get back in the swing of it and on my exercise buzz again!

I have always used this site for inspiration and help answer my questions. U guys are so supportive and I think I need the support this time around and to help use as I have lost over 7stone on the diet and it does feel amazing!

anyway did not mean to write so much and heres to the final hurdle!

Mary Joe!! :D

wow!! well done hun, thats amazing. i want to lose 8 and you have inspired me as im at that stage where i know its coming off but no noticable change really :( but it is going which is fab. :)

so it took you 6 months to lose that much? ive got loads on in august and i would love to make an impact, without it being 'oh looks shes got fatter' lol.

welcome to the forum hun and as you know what your doing im sure the weight will fall off. stick with it and pop on here for advice and support!!

good luck

xox

Hey Bex! :)

Yeah the time flew by also! I think for the first two months I hadn came down any sizes then all of a sudden i was from an 18 to a size 12! i was amazed! lol I dont think my head has caught up with the change in my body yet if u get me! people dont even recognize me and Im like waaat! dont think ive changed! lol but keep at it I couldn describe the feeling its just amazing! and the more i talk about it on here the more its making me want to get back on track so thanks! :)

Hiya MaryJoe
you are a great inspiratio!, well done! you are so lucky to be so near to the end of the first journey but everyone keeps telling me the next step is more challenging the keeping it off! I know what you mean about the gym its a real buzz when you are into it, but soooo easy to let it slip! I am trying to up the excercise at the moment and I am lucky to have friends who nag me to go! At the moment its just pilates but WILL go to the gym soon.
Good luck and us posted. x

Wow so well done to u mary joe. Best of luck. My goal is 8 stone too. Im only 5ft so every pound is noticable. Im currently 10.8. You have done so well and ur head is back in the right place so it will fly off u xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Thanks guys! Another day 100% so I'm back on track! :) thank goodness!
Yeah deffo the next step is going to be hard keeping it off! So I've decided I'm not going to get back into exercise this week and see about next week depending on the weigh loss and perhaps shake up my body with exercise when I stick perhaps start exercising when I go on refeed, what do use think?
Yeah in only 5ft aswell and you deffo notice the weight I put back on!

Hope use are all doing good :)

Back