Extra Easy New to minimins

Hayley finch

Hi all I'm new to the forum been doing slimming world since may/June last year was doing really well as I had a goal I got married in November I lost 1.5stone :Dbut since then I've struggled to get my mojo back keep doing the up and down bit this week I've lost three an feel back into it but I've been this weight three times now.:( So wanting to lose 4 next week was wanting some advice on how to get that as I usually don't get big loses thanks in advance xxxxxx

Which plan are you following? If you are doing ee you could try a week of red or green days or there was an old post on here that someone ate fish all week & had a massive loss :) x

I'm not sure if this is something that Slimming World focuses on, but I know that I usually see a loss (regardless of the diet I'm following) if I drink 8 cups of water a day. I'm sure I remember reading on here a while back that people were doing 'Water Weeks' to see if it made a difference for them (sorry, it's been a long time since I was last here!)

Back