New to PP

Zara.roberts said:
Well tomorrow is my first weigh as I've been on the diet 7 days. Have eaten into my weekly allowance a couple of time but overall I feel I have coped well.
Shall I start a weekly weigh in / motivation thread for us PP newbies?

Zara

Hi Zara,

Have you started a new thread I am getting so lost around the site I can't find it. However I will keep looking until I find ye all, hope weigh in went well for you.

Tara xx

Hi, I am new to propoints and I was wondering if anyone can help with a question about skimmed milk.. It says in the shop book that a quarter of pint if skimmed is 1 pp but half pint is 3, how come?! I thought two quarters made a half pint, therefore it should be 2 pp for half pint of skimmed? Thank u for any help x

Hi, I am new to propoints and I was wondering if anyone can help with a question about skimmed milk.. It says in the shop book that a quarter of pint if skimmed is 1 pp but half pint is 3, how come?! I thought two quarters made a half pint, therefore it should be 2 pp for half pint of skimmed? Thank u for any help x

Hi slimstart some things are like this on ww for example bread 1 slice =2ppts but 2 slices = 5ppts its a bit annoying and difficult to get used to but you will get there eventually xxx

Hi guys,

I am new to propoints too, well actually I am new to dieting. I have 4stone to loose; my uni belly. I would love to join in; I think the support would really help! Room in the gang for another?

Love n stuff
J x

1st weigh in tomorrow scared.com :S xx

Back