1. Zara.roberts

Zara.roberts Member

Hi everyone. I started the PP plan yesterday (new years resolution) as I really want to loose my baby weight and get back to the weight a was when I got married (10st) and if possible go below this. I suffer a medical condition which effects all my joints so the less I weigh the less strain.

I did the ww points plan to loose weight for the wedding so am used to counting points but am finding this one much easier for some reason.

Did anyone else start yesterday that would like to buddy up?

ZARA

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome Zara!

Did not want to read and run...but wanted to wish you all the best with PP and look forward to seeing how you get on with it.

It seems to suit some people very well.

To find out who is just starting the quickest way is to start a new thread for newbies.

4. Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Zara
    I have previously done points on ww and I am due to attend my new meeting on Wednesday nxt wk. I have around 4 or 5 stone to lose and would like to buddy up with you, the more support and motivation we can get on here the better.
    Good luck on your journey xx
    Kerry

Mini likes this.
  5. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hi!!

I'm relatively new, started before xmas, but went a bit off the rails the last two weeks. Got back on it today!!

Got quite a log of weight to lose (5/6 stone I hope!!)

Hopefully we can all get there together!!

:)

Mini likes this.
  6. Kelly3

Kelly3 New Member

Hi

I want to start this plan but because of work shifts can't get to a meeting. Anyone can explain the jist of it. I'm used to counting points too. So think this would be easy. I have two and half stone to lose.
    Can anyone help
    Kelly

7. Zara.roberts

Zara.roberts Member

I'm not attending the meetings, am doing the PP diet on my own. I bought a PP calculator from eBay so I can calculate the points value and making a list of the items I eat and their values. I'm also keeping a food diary so I know where I need to change my diet more.

It's good to see other new starters on here too and can't wait to see us all progress in our weight loss journey.

Zara

8. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    I am also like you I have brought the ne calculator but won't be attending meetings, started off with the points and then it moved to the discover which worked for me, went of the rails and now back to points again but leader won't help if wanting to do discover plan will only weigh you (so will take the money but ont help!!) so thought I would go it alone, I am hoping to start next week as I have this flu bug going and its been 5 days now and its not shifting so hoping gone by next week to make a start.
    :)

9. Bernie11

Bernie11 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.48%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    im new to the pp and i cant get used of them.does anyone know an easy way to understand them?am i eating more or less??knowing my luck il prob end up getting fatter!!i'll buddy wit you.we're all here for same reason and that's to feel and look fab!

10. Missychick3

Missychick3 Full Member

Hi Zara,

Good luck to you I am going back to weight watchers tomorrow night after a long absence so I will be doing the pro points also, I will buddy up with you if you like, the more the merrier, we are all trying to loose weight. How are you finding the new plan I will get all the info tomorrow night. Chat to you again soon.

Tara
    xxxx

11. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    I've done ww before but am joining up again tomorrow night, i must admit its the new points system that has bought me back- I like what i have heard about it from others !!

Good luck to all of us !!

12. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Hi Zara, Everyone,
    I am also starting the Pro Points and going it alone! Have dont WW for a good couple of years and for the last wee while stuck to the old core plan! Due to work and family cant make a regular meeting so I am just going to try to get me head round it myself! Would be great to buddy up with some other folk in thesame boat!
    Kerry x

13. Zara.roberts

Zara.roberts Member

Well tomorrow is my first weigh as I've been on the diet 7 days. Have eaten into my weekly allowance a couple of time but overall I feel I have coped well.
    Shall I start a weekly weigh in / motivation thread for us PP newbies?

Zara

14. pinklyns25

pinklyns25 Likes to post

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.36%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    hey girls, i am starting on Monday also on the WW pro points plan and since tuesday i have done my own diet of calorie counting/ healthy eating untill i get to my meeting on Monday. Im looking forward to it, from what i have heard it works well. the thing i like about it most is that its a lifestyle change, it teaches u about portion sizes, good foods and what you can eat to make u feel full. I am 16 stone 11lbs now, my aim is 11 stone. I will keep posting my losses etc like yourselves. good luck girls xx

15. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Zara,
    That sounds like a good idea.
    This was day two for me and so far so good! Have had all three meals and still sitting here with 11pp left for today!
    K

16. GillyBee

GillyBee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Ladies, is there room for a soon to be little one to join your merry band of fat fighters?
    Im joining on Monday same story as most of you have done points previously, am returning to the fold with a good 5/6 stone to lose.
    This is gonna be the beginning of a new look me.....yeah

17. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Gilly,
    Of course there is! The more the merrier!
    K x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Laineymcd

Laineymcd Full Member

Hi Zara,
    I'd love to see ur results, I have been on the new plan since wednesday & feel it's going quiet well so far,have eaten my full daily pp & only used 4 pp so far of my weekly allowance, I always had good success with the discover plan so hopefully this will be the same...although I must say my head has been stuck in the ww books pretty much since 1pm on wed, as long as it works that what matters..,
    So yes new tread for the newbies!!!!

Laineymcd xxx

20. GillyBee

GillyBee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My plan starts tonight, class is at 18.00 and plan starts 18.00, bring on a slimmer, healthier me......woo hoo

21. Missychick3

Missychick3 Full Member

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on the computer in the last few days to post on here. I weighed in at my local weight watchers thurs night and have started the pro points and I am loving it. All good so far, I have a lot off weight to loose but onwards and upwards. I must have a browse around this site and get familiar with it. Good luck to everybody.

Tara
    Xxxx

22. Shelbyflyinsolo

Shelbyflyinsolo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.85%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi Everyone,

I started PPs yesterday and its all a bit confusing isnt it.... im sure ill pick it up eventually though.
    I have 4st to lose but i know i can do it and am determined to remain positive! good luck to all of you, cant wait to hear about all your weight losses!

Shelby xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.