new to propoints

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by kayleighh, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. kayleighh

kayleighh New Member

can anyone help?

I have been doing sw for a few years but was really struggling so decided to change to weight watchers a few people had said the new pro points systems was brilliant. I am getting really worried i am not following the plan properly it is my first day today and i want to make sure i am getting things right!

What i don't understand is how can veg be free but when i buy a bag of stir fry veg it is points?

Can someone explain please x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Stir fry veg probably contain corn and/or peas. Not sure what bag you're buying so not sure what to say! you can make a huge pile of veg by large grating carrots, courgette, sliced onion and peppers and that would be 0

4. Jo43

Jo43 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World since Feb 2013
    Our leader said it's the way it's processed to keep it fresh as even ones without peas/sweetcorn come out as points. Doesn't feel right to me to point veg.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.