New to Rosemary Conley

Hi saw this forum and thought it may help. I have decided to give rosemary Conley a try with my daughter at home just following the new FAB diet. Only Day 1 today but Interested in any tips advice or motivation !

Hello Lindy. I'm new too. They don't seem a very friendly lot on here do they? Hope you haven't stopped posting. I'll give it a few days then find another forum where they are more welcoming.

Hello Lindy. I'm new too. They don't seem a very friendly lot on here do they? Hope you haven't stopped posting. I'll give it a few days then find another forum where they are more welcoming.

hi i am trying to stick to the 5% fat rule, i have made a few posts on here but it seems there is not much going on, i did start a food diary in another part of the forum to try and motivate myself , its called IN THE ZONE , I have so far lost 10lb, i am now 11st . my goal is to get to 9st 7lb

but i would not say i am following any diet as such, but i do like the 5% fat rule of RC and i buy her mags as i like the cake recipes that she puts in them , especially in the sept mag with her fruit bread pudding , it was delish, i also have one of her older books with the banana and sultana bread recipe in it, its made with 5 ripe large bananas 8oz self raising flour, 2 eggs, and 4 oz of sultanas, the recipe calls for 6oz of brown sugar ,but i find that if i dont put the sugar in ,it is still very sweet without , so i dont bother putting the sugar in .

hope that you hang around because i feel i am on here on my own .

the more the merrier:)

Hi saw this forum and thought it may help. I have decided to give rosemary Conley a try with my daughter at home just following the new FAB diet. Only Day 1 today but Interested in any tips advice or motivation !

hi there good to see others on here i thought i was on my own , i even started a food diary in another part of the forum to try and motivate myself its called IN THE ZONE

so far i have lost 10lb , since the beginning of july this year, started off at 11st 10lb so i am now 11st, but hope to get to 9st 7lb

my loss is slow but sure , but those fat free cakes always catch me out because i end up having to many instead of one portion.

good to see others on here i thought i was the only one around

hi there good to see others on here i thought i was on my own , i even started a food diary in another part of the forum to try and motivate myself its called IN THE ZONE

so far i have lost 10lb , since the beginning of july this year, started off at 11st 10lb so i am now 11st, but hope to get to 9st 7lb

my loss is slow but sure , but those fat free cakes always catch me out because i end up having to many instead of one portion.

good to see others on here i thought i was the only one around

I'm sticking to the 5% or under rule too Mayy. My original post is towards the beginning of this forum page under the heading 'New Girl' You'll see that mine is a health issue

Back