New to SF - Some Questions

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by laurawalker85, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. laurawalker85

laurawalker85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

After being on SW I decided to come off as for some reason this diet just stopped working for me, I have tried other diets in the past but I just didnt like them and a friend recommended and lost a lot of weight on Slimfast so thought I would try this for the new year.
    For my first day I have so far had a SF Muesli bar for breakfast, two clementines for a mid morning snack and for my lunch I just had a SF shake with some celery sticks dipped in ex light philly small pots. For my dinner I am planning to have a low fat ready meal with veg which I have worked out to be around 470 cals. Is this OK?
    I have also just bought a exercise bike so plan to use this in the evenings to work some flab off!!
    Any tips would be grateful. Thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    sounds like your starting off well,,, just keep an eye on portion control thats always my downfall lol so easy to slip the extra on the plate lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.