New to simply filling- any help appreciated

icklerockchick said:
Rarely use my martini mug as its a bit dangerous with hot beverages but discovered its perfect for smoothies makes it much more fun :-D

Ended up having more pasta before bed last night no idea why I was so mega hungry all day other than maybe having a small breakfast?

Looking forward to a good wee catch up that doesn't involve booze for a change as they usually do! Just need to resist the cakes as aiming for 100% week and only today and tomorrow left so can totally do it! X

Love the idea of using the martini mug for smoothies :0) hopefully by having a bigger breakfast today it will help you to feel more full up :0) enjoy the catch up time with your friend!
Oh and I think we have the same microwave lol

The problem I have with Martini glasses/mugs is that they just don't hold near enough!!! :p

Haha yeh my smoothie filled the mug 3 times :-D

Probably daisy think its Asda or tesco value range whatever was cheap when we needed a microwave as they all do much the same thing!

Had a nice catch up with my friend, just had a coffee no cake!! Walked around town for about 2 and half hours and ankle was still ok so I walked all the way home too :-D so feeling pretty good about that! X

Glad you had a nice time with your friend,well done on no cake and that's great about all the walking you was able to do without hurting your ankle :0)

Yup cheap and cheerful microwave from Tescos when I moved in here :0)

Well done on cake resistance! And good news about your ankle holding up to all that walking too, it certainly seems like it is improving at the moment :)

Only tomorrow to manage then I'll have had a 100% week (well if you ignore the wholemeal bagels/pitta tweak instead of ww ones and the occasional glass of OJ that I'm deeming as earned from activity points!) last 2 weeks have had at least one day off plan so hopefully sticking to it this week will get a good result :) only got 4 weeklies left but feeling pretty confident that I can manage that as usually have less points left the days closer to weigh in.

Hoping that if I keep up the walking and exercise I could try going back to work in 3 weeks when this sickline runs out. Really fed up of being off so looking forward to getting back to normality. Always hope that each sickline will be my last but being able to do a trip round town and walk home without my walking stick is giving me some confidence that it might actually happen this time!! X

That would be excellent if you were able to go back to work in 3 weeks time :0) yea we will ignore the tweaks,you've done well and that's what counts :0)

Thanks ladies feeling good - long term injury has really messed with my confidence so days of doing "normal" things again really help spur me on!

Going to make a food plan for tomorrow so I know what I'm having and don't go over my weeklies. X

Week4 day7-
4 weeklies left

B- omelette
Vanilla chai latte

L- baked bean toasty with cheese 2pp

D- some sort of beany/veg dish with brown rice and wholemeal pitta

Snacks- mini twister 1pp

Drinks- options hot choc 1pp
Water
Squash

Exercise- 50min walk
20min workout

Weeklies used- 4pp
Weeklies left- 0pp

Last edited:
Didn't bother making soup as i prefer making it on a Sunday or Monday to do mid week lunches it would just go to waste over a weekend as we eat more exciting food as usually the OH is buying it ;-)

Why have I been neglecting baked bean and cheese Toasties they were amazing! Made a total mess of the George foreman though oops! Sorted out my tea cupboard (yup I enjoy tea so much it needs a cupboard then my motivation to tidy vanished lol ah well maybe over the weekend! X

Cheese and bean toasties do sound very good. I seem to go through phases with baked beans when I won't eat them for weeks and weeks and then I will have them a few times in quick succession. One of my favourite "treat" breakfasts or brunch on SW was beand and cheese on toast with 2 quorn sausages. Mmmmm. I miss "free" vegi sausages. It really annoys me theat WW meat ones are less PPs than vegi ones now.

Quite excited about you having a "tea" cupboard. I thought I had alot of types of tea but even I don't have a whole cupboard! One of my friends was very amused recently to discover I have a "rice" cupboard. I presumed everyone would have over 10 types of rice...

I was rather impressed to discover there are 42 different kinds of tea in my cupboard! Then another couple flavours of hot choc too! Fairly rediculous but I do like to have a nice tea variety and some are the OHs so it's totally ok.

That's a very impressive rice selection you have going on. Need to sort the condiment and spice cupboards soon they are getting a bit out of hand lol.

The regular quorn sausages are fairly low in points but I grudge using 5pp on 2 veggie sausages for most of the kinds :-( x

Not sure WHAT (damn you autocorrect why made no sense!) dinner was but it was tasty! :)

Some recipe my OH made involving cannellini beans, tinned tomatoes, onion, pepper and various herbs and spices. Had it with some brown rice and a wholemeal pitta yum!

Got 1 whole pp left for a hot choc later on yay. X

Last edited:
icklerockchick said:
Not sure why dinner was but it was tasty! :)

Some recipe my OH made involving cannellini beans, tinned tomatoes, onion, pepper and various herbs and spices. Had it with some brown rice and a wholemeal pitta yum!

Got 1 whole pp left for a hot choc later on yay. X

All sounds yummy! Wow at how many teas you have!! And yum to the bean and cheese toastie :0)

Becktoria79 said:
My favourite toastie is cheese and spaghetti shapes! Preferably spiderman ones! X

I love spaghetti shapes so much more fun- been getting the wholemeal ones and counting them as free on sf even if they aren't technically :p makes sense though if wholemeal pasta is free and do are baked beans as sauce is the same! X

Back