New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Back from Asda and craving bread since didn't have any in earlier for brekky - so quorn burger Toasties with salsa and cheese yum! X

Ooh that sounds good!!

All this wedding talk is exciting too! We had a cheapy wedding, we went together in a cab to the Registry Office for the service which cost about £30 and bought outfits in M&S. Paid a bit for food afterwards and a party but I truly don't know how people can spend £20k on a wedding - it's utter insanity (unless you're minted!) I always think those 50's style dresses are absolutely gorgeous. Do they do any in Primark ;):D?

Haha yeh surprised primark don't do wedding stuff and maternity clothes yet lol! I remember a while ago Asda started doing really cheap wedding dresses and got a slating for it but that's what people need logically you are only wearing it once why waste a fortune on it?

The Toasties were really good actually sounds a bit odd but burger Toasties are amazing! :-D x

Beegee said:
Ooh that sounds good!!

All this wedding talk is exciting too! We had a cheapy wedding, we went together in a cab to the Registry Office for the service which cost about £30 and bought outfits in M&S. Paid a bit for food afterwards and a party but I truly don't know how people can spend £20k on a wedding - it's utter insanity (unless you're minted!) I always think those 50's style dresses are absolutely gorgeous. Do they do any in Primark ;):D?

Love what you did for your wedding day :0)

Argh having one of those days where nothing fills me up :-( so annoying!!

Just had a bowl of shredded wheat as really don't want to use up any more weeklies today.

My new addiction is cold green tea, loving my bubba keg that my OH got me. It's a giant version of a flask travel cup type thing! Holds 1.5 litres of liquid. Do yesterday and today I've had 1.5 litres of green tea in addition to my other drinks. Just fill it in evening leave it on fridge overnight and lots of chilled green tea for drinking yum - had blueberry past 2 days and just made up strawberry for tomorrow :) x

ARGH AUTOCORRECT CHANGES SO TO DO ALL THE TIME! So when I talk nonsense on here it's all my phones fault. Honestly! X

icklerockchick said:
ARGH AUTOCORRECT CHANGES SO TO DO ALL THE TIME! So when I talk nonsense on here it's all my phones fault. Honestly! X

My iPod does this and other words to me all the time!! Sorry to hear you are struggling to fill up today,annoying when that happens.Thats good about the green tea,can't drink it myself ;0)

Did another 22mins of skimble workouts to distract me from eating! :) x

icklerockchick said:
Did another 22mins of skimble workouts to distract me from eating! :) x

That's good :0) don't go hungry though! We've gone for the months free trial on Netflix,OH is updating it to the American version.Will have a proper look at that skimble soon,I see it has a thread section on it aswell.

Cool hope you love Netflix loads of good stuff - weeds, mad men, supernatural, vampire diaries, archer, sons of anarchy, parks and recreation, arrested development, eureka, battle star galactic a, 30 rock etc etc!

Films wise some fairly recent stuff like Thor, drive, red state.

Loads to keep you busy!

I know I don't need anymore food had 2 Toasties at lunch and massive bowl of pasta at dinner and since had cake and bowl of shredded whet it's just one of those days nothing fills me up. X

Some good tv shows and films to look forward to :0) already spotted a couple of horrors on there that I know my daughter will like ;0) aw ok bout food,you know whats enough for you which is the main thing.Got some orange juice today but will probably wait to have some when my weeklies kick in on Friday.

Yum I've had some orange juice this week actually but trying not counting it from weeklies and activity points will cover it since I don't use them. Can't afford much fruit at the moment so it's nice to get something fruity in and I love fresh orange juice.

Yeh there's a great range of all different shows & films on there I love documentaries too. The app can be a bit weird and only shows you certain things but theres a website called instant watcher which shows you everything thats on netflix and you can browse by popularity or by category or release year etc. Pretty handy. It also recommends you things based on what you have been watching which is pretty cool.

Never ever been hungry on SF before generally if I feel hungry I just eat something but just nothing is filling the hole today so just giving up and I'll make a nice big breakfast I reckon :D x

X

That's a good idea to use activity points for a drink,I don't track my ap but know I earn at least one a day from dog walking and obviously more when I exercise properly.
That I watcher sounds good,like the idea of them recommending things etc,I like some documentaries aswell.I can see me going back to watching more tv like I used to lol.Not totm or owt like that to make you feel none full up today? It is hard when that happens,bit of a shock I guess if you've not had that before on sf.The big breakfast sounds ideal :0)

Wedding talk! This is the invitation I designed and printed for my friend last year
image-2763007706.jpg
Well that was sample with made up dates and text! Looked different once finalised! Took my the whole weekend to do 70 of them lol. But it was a nice wedding gift for her.
So I'm totally up for designing my own!

How are you feeling today? Annoying your eBay order never arrived! I hate it when that's happens. Stay in and waste a day wait for something that doesn't arrive.

Did you even mention eBay. I am going crazy....I just read back and I see nothing about eBay but I swear I just read you were waiting in for a top from eBay

Ooh invites are pretty!

Yeh I was waiting in for a parcel but since I'm not busy it's no big deal waiting in for the post lol! Normally I used to get all my stuff delivered to work to save me waiting in for stuff :) x

I just send it to my mums! Someone is always in lol! ALWAYS! Lol! That's why I don't need a key!

Smoothie in a martini mug

image-4044207765.jpg

<3

Week4 day6
10 weeklies left

Brunch- French toast
Smoothie
Doesnt sound much but was 3 slices of thick ww bread made into French toast plus a huge smoothie!!

Heading out to meet friend for coffee over lunchtime so having big breakfast!
Coffee with skim milk and NO CAKE GO ME!! :)

D- roasted peppers, sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes
Pitta bread

Snacks- gold biscuit 3pp
Walkers baked stars 3pp

Drinks- water
Iced strawberry green tea

Exercise- about 3hours 15mins walking

Weeklies used- 6pp
Weeklies left- 4pp

Last edited:
Smoothie in martini glass looks very decadent! Nice way to start the morning.

The invites looks really nice, Purpled. Did you draw the design on the side yourself? It looks alot like the sort of thing I am always doodling over everything - just much better!

Hope you have a nice meet up with friend. Feeling any fuller today? Those days when nothing seems to keep you full are horrible. I often give up and go to bed early on days like that.

Rarely use my martini mug as its a bit dangerous with hot beverages but discovered its perfect for smoothies makes it much more fun :-D

Ended up having more pasta before bed last night no idea why I was so mega hungry all day other than maybe having a small breakfast?

Looking forward to a good wee catch up that doesn't involve booze for a change as they usually do! Just need to resist the cakes as aiming for 100% week and only today and tomorrow left so can totally do it! X

Back